Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...woke up in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Hey! I'm on vacation!

Recent notes...Finally got Colonel rank, got a few PvP kills on the ground in Restuss, got 6 PvP kills in deep space against two very tough Imperial Pilots..

today, I missed being ingame horribly...

:P

...woke up in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Hey! I'm on vacation!

Recent notes...Finally got Colonel rank,  got a few PvP kills on the ground in Restuss, got 6 PvP kills in deep space against two very tough Imperial Pilots..

today, I missed being ingame horribly...

:P

13892[/snapback]

Edaun, where are you at on Vacation... Parkway, Peaks of Otter?

I live in Lynchburg Virginia, just a few min away from part of the Blue Ridge Mtns

Edaun, where are you at on Vacation... Parkway, Peaks of Otter?

I live in Lynchburg Virginia, just a few min away from part of the Blue Ridge Mtns

13894[/snapback]

We have some friends who live in Canton, NC a hop, skip, and a jump from Asheville, which is close to the Parkway. They have this nice house in the mountains here and the view from their livingroom window and back deck is spectacular. We are coming home tonight, and it's about a 5 hour trip down the mountains back to Raleigh.

I went to college in Brevard, which is in the Pisgah National Forest, one of my all-time favorite hangouts. Used to go rapelling there and rock climbing, camping, and had some "forest-parties" there, too. There are several waterslides (the natural kind) close by where I spent a lot of time in college on the weekends, one in particular which is aptly named "Bust @$$". It is a sixty or seventy foot slide down the face of a waterfall into about four feet of water. If you don't position yourself dead center of the water flow, you will fall off a twenty-foot drop onto bare rock. (FUN). It's pretty dangerous, not a place I'd take my kids, but something dangerous and cool I used to do in my single days in college. LOL. I'd have a couple cans of liquid courage and go for it.

Ahhhh. nothing like that on this trip. Did enjoy driving my Honda on the curvy roads here!

I'll be back in game tomorrow night to see how Restuss is coming along.

Ed

I know all that too well, except on the parkway up here in Virginia. A lot of the same scenery though... we had a couple natural waterfalls here we use to go drinking at also. Probably the most famous up here is called "Panther Falls" where a couple fatalities have taken place. Great place to swim though (If that makes sense) lol

I love the mountains/parkway... that's why I love Talus hahahaha

Today I entered the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 into my computer and hit execute.

13616[/snapback]

Um...call me slow...but what does that do?

And why every 108 minutes?

Popped in to say howdy folks. Hows the war goin (GCW that is...too many RL conflicts atm to leave that question open ended :) Well, just popped in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well. Cya later guys.

• Executive
Popped in to say howdy folks.  Hows the war goin (GCW that is...too many RL conflicts atm to leave that question open ended :) Well, just popped in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well. Cya later guys.

13958[/snapback]

We are doing well thanks, at least I am ;)

See yah man.

Keep us posted how things in real life are going man.

- Shaw

...noticed a blooper in Episode IV I had never seen before. I rolled on the floor laughing (literally).

Scene 35, 1:22:19

Stormtroopers unlock the door to the control room and the squad marches in. C3PO and R2D2 are locked in a supply closet. The instant the squad leader raises the blast door, he walks in, followed by his squad. The first squadmember on the right runs right into the partially raised door with a thud! This was not scripted and really very funny as you can hear the actual helmet striking the door!

ROFLMAYO!!

Check it out, it is worth the wait.

Ed

...noticed a blooper in Episode IV I had never seen before. I rolled on the floor laughing (literally).

Scene 35, 1:22:19

Stormtroopers unlock the door to the control room and the squad marches in. C3PO and R2D2 are locked in a supply closet. The instant the squad leader raises the blast door, he walks in, followed by his squad. The first squadmember on the right runs right into the partially raised door with a thud! This was not scripted and really very funny as you can hear the actual helmet striking the door!

ROFLMAYO!!

Check it out, it is worth the wait.

Ed

13982[/snapback]

I wonder if Lucas was poking fun at that in Episode II when he had the door on Jenga Fett's KSE spray hit him as he was entering it right after dueling with Obi-Wan? lol

Started my College course :D

I wont be on as much as i used to be, but im not leaving, though Ravlyn and Zavysh's account coincidently ran out of sub a couple of days ago so i prolly wont start it back up for a bit. i will prolly be on Saturdays though :D

Anyway i'm doing a Diploma of Multimedia, which is going to be my first step towards getting a job in the games industry, fingers crossed. I'm not too sure how the Education System works in the US so i can't give you an idea of what it means over there. Itd prolly be better if you looked it up.

Fortunately i can do it over the internet so i can do it at my own time and also work and study at the same time so i can pay for it. :)

• Founder
Started my College course :D

... i'm doing a Diploma of Multimedia, which is going to be my first step towards getting a job in the games industry, fingers crossed. I'm not too sure how the Education System works in the US so i can't give you an idea of what it means over there. Itd prolly be better if you looked it up.

Fortunately i can do it over the internet so i can do it at my own time and also work and study at the same time so i can pay for it. :)

14161[/snapback]

wewt!!!!!

very nice bro! good to hear that youre going to college :D :H5: