Astrus

VOICE COMMS Server Info: Mumble Server

Mumble Server

Address: sanctuaryofwanderhome.cheapmumble.com

Port: 2222

Password: wanderhomies

mumblelogin2.PNG

CLICK HERE for Client Download and usage information.

CLICK HERE for Android client on Google Play.

CLICK HERE for info on how to set up mumble.

NOTE: If you're having trouble using the in-game overlay use the "Development Snapshot", and run Mumble in administrator mode, as that seems to help.

1. Though we want this to be a place where people can freely say what they want, we don't want this place to become a hole for flame fests. Please handle your personal arguments outside of populated channels or take the argument entirely from the server.
  2. Keep it clean. Most of us are adults and can handle most forms of subject matter, but try and be respectful to those of us who get grossed out by 1000 fart jokes.
  3. You must be 18 years of age or older to hang out in the comms server. You may be in Mumble for an event if you are underage, if you are in a channel that is actively in a group with other members working to attain an in game goal or PVP'ing in a group or running and instance.
  4. Racist, sexist, and culturally prejudiced comments are obviously not allowed.
  5. During organization events ie: organization battles and call to arms, Mumble is to be kept clear of talking except for the leaders and anyone directly asking a question or giving status reports. This prevents channel clutter in an environment where concise communication is needed. This will help prevent confusion during the event; and will ensure that all commands  and pertinent information are being heard clearly.
  6. Due to guideline #5 we do not allow any of the users on the S.o.W. forums or Voice Comms to advertise other organizations. Moderators are free to delete any posts/topics that contains such advertisement. Spreading other organization’s advertisement/propaganda/event information on our forums or voice comms can result in a ban without notice.
  • Like 1

Mumble Server

Address: sanctuaryofwanderhome.cheapmumble.com

Port: 2222

Password: wanderhomies

CLICK HERE for Client Download and usage information.

CLICK HERE for Android client on Google Play.

I've you have tried all the settings in Mumble but are still stupid-loud (or soft), you may want to take a look at "Manage Audio Devices" in Windows.

• Like 1

To Install on Linux:

sudo apt-get install mumble

• Like 1

Having trouble connecting on my android phone I have plumble and when I try to connect it tells me that I either have the wrong password or certificate.

5 hours ago, JackBAMF said:

Having trouble connecting on my android phone I have plumble and when I try to connect it tells me that I either have the wrong password or certificate.

Im going to assume that you got it fixed because I just saw you join in. :)

jackspho.PNG

...10 seconds after posting in here it worked haha. Had to play with the settings for a while so I was hopping in and out.

• Haha 1

@RediJedi

1. Open Mumble software.
  2. Upper left corner select "Server".
  3. Click "Connect".
  4. Select "Add New".
    1. Label: Sanctuary of Wanderhome
    2. Addresssanctuaryofwanderhome.cheapmumble.com
    3. Port: 2222
    4. Password: wanderhomies
  5. Press "Ok".
Edited by Shawkorrr
  • Haha 1

for some reason I thought that selection was for starting a chat room............ Thank you for clearing that up.

2 hours ago, RediJedi said:

for some reason I thought that selection was for starting a chat room............ Thank you for clearing that up.

Anytime @RediJedi:1_grinning:

o7