Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Executive

.. I became a suspect for the police, though it only lasted for like 5mins :giggle:

*whisper* "I had to give away yesterdays shoes.."

I sat in the interrogation chair and said: "It was not me, it was not me, it was not me!!!" then I jumped out of the chair and started running with 2 cops on my tail :o

All of this is pure bs, but I was a suspect for some mins :ROFL: not my fault I look like a bearded criminal (a sexy criminal I must admit :rolleyes: ) while I work! mwhahahahhaha!

Edited by Shawkorrr

• Executive

.. today I hope my internet get fixed and I can upload "Why Shawkorrr does not use vent!" movie hehehehe

I will most likely not post it on forums cuz of the bad language (adult material) :P

Shawkorrr + vent = Bad Idea! :wrong:

this is why my friends do not give me a microphone if we ever use one, cuz im actually just full of ***** hehe

Edited by Shawkorrr

.. today I hope my internet get fixed and I can upload "Why Shawkorrr does not use vent!" movie hehehehe

I will most likely not post it on forums cuz of the bad language (adult material) :P

this is why my friends do not give me a microphone if we ever use one, cuz im actually just full of ***** hehe

8975[/snapback]

Spent 2.5 hours sorting through my ship loot and setting up my new bunker house.

Need ship loot asap at Harper's in SancT mall.... ;)

• Founder

8975[/snapback]

ROFL ive got to hear that haha!@!!!@##@$

• Executive
ROFL ive got to hear that haha!@!!!@##@$

9055[/snapback]

;) when you hear it, you will wish you never knew me! it is some serious stuff in there, not for kiddies to hear anyways.. well, it is funny as hell if you turn up the volume like i've done sooooooooo many times already. "wth, is that Shaw?!"

Got another 2 pieces of looted BH armor wewt, though i already have those.

Taking the total to 7 in 2 days LOL

9080[/snapback]

...had a dream about making sweeping changes to Star Wars Galaxies at the expense of long-time players, in order to enlarge the profit-margin by 20%. I saw myself calling this the New Game Encroachment and was elated over making the game, more ironic and starwarsy, into a first-person shooter, capable of delivering the much sought-after pre-teen market.....and then I woke up. :o

• Executive

Just so you guys know, I like to make sounds so it might be "a bit" weird, childish etc.. i've been doing this for some years, especially when I am seriously bored. Going to upload them to putfile.com since sound files are not too big in MB, so there will be no downloads, just click and listen ;) But first I have to get my internet back... hehe

:rolleyes:

...spent over 6 hours looking for my passport...and FOUND it *doing happy dance*

Which is great because it's $90-something to replace it PLUS I'd have to find some proof of citizenship (not sure how much that costs).

So yay now all I have to do is get some new photos taken & mail in the old one :)

Made two drafts of movies Im working on:

ReEnforcer The Fall From Grace

This one is something Im working on, Havent gotten together ne screen shots so its just the storyline atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bZvfOs3-OA

And watched the theretical trailer of X3 The Last Stand http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/large.html OMFG it looks sweet

• Executive
Spent over 7 hours at 'band practice'....what can I say? they fired up a karoke machine and I made myself at home heheehe!

9177[/snapback]

*tries not to think of American Pie* "One time at band camp.." :lol:

.... but you were at a band practice, which is something else ;) hmm, karoke machine? oh my, I hate those machines...... my x-gf's parents invited me to dinner, and when we were done we went upstairs and started playing "Singstar" on PS2! :o guess who just sat there silent like a lamb? mwhahahahahahaha, may those machines be burned and burried in concrete! hehe

I used to sing solo when I was a kid, but now .. you would rather listen to a donkey farting rather than hearing me sing *ponder* perhaps I can make some more sounds where I sing?! yyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

got up at like 9,played SWG,had breakfast,took a shower...had a very bad headache around 2...I took a nap,woke up at 4,fell back asleep head killing me,woke up at 6,tried to have dinner but my head still hurt so I got back in bed and watched some weird movie on Tonamii (sp?)...it was called Sprited Away or something...a very very wierd japan movie heh...and now I'm posting here while taking a break form SWG for perhaps the rest of the night