Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T LEAVE, KOBALD!!!

Who will make me burritos? And I'll be the ONLY original Shadow Warrior left! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Executive

.. am going to work at the bar, at the door, being a guard/bouncer, and I am not working downstairs! You know why? There are MALE strippers entertaining our guests tonight!! :cussing: :cussing: :wrong: :cussing: :cussing: Can't wait until tomorrow when FEMALE strippers will be present! :woot: :dance: :woot:

DON'T LEAVE, KOBALD!!!

Who will make me burritos? And I'll be the ONLY original Shadow Warrior left! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1595[/snapback]

gav, vos, dead-rnu... lol and.. mewo? :P I think there's some other people I left out too heh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive
grats shawkorr, what does a mediapilot do?

2391[/snapback]

well, he analyse media (tv, internet, magazines etc etc) .. pluss other things that has to do with different types of media. Kinda piloting through media..

tho, it aint sure yet, even tho they only accept 15 ppl every year (I was chosen :P). Im considering of dropping that study cuz the location where the University is, like my father told me, a big, cold, black hole! :P

An option is actually to stay at home for one more year .. working! :P that means it is a chanse that im gonna stay with you guys like one more year? ;)

- Shaw

Today, I delivered pizza to every local pool where I saw loads of hot (legal) chicks and mom's in bikini's! Man I love my job!

• 1 month later...

... I cursed at my mechanic! He just fixed my entire exhaust Monday (here it's tuesday-ish) and my car is loud again! There's $300 bucks worth of work that BETTER come with a warranty of sorts...sheesh!

... I cursed at my mechanic!  He just fixed my entire exhaust Monday (here it's tuesday-ish) and my car is loud again!  There's $300 bucks worth of work that BETTER come with a warranty of sorts...sheesh!

3396[/snapback]

Make sure hes not employed by SOE otherwise you've just been NERFED! (for the millionth time*) lol

*Only rough estimate, more than likely more :)

saw gas was 2.66 and pulled in to find it was sold out. paid 2.99 a gallon.

damn oil nations  :angry:

3430[/snapback]

Gas went up around here thanks to Hurricane Katrina. They shut down all the US oil rigs in the Gulf because of it, now we get to pay higher prices so that the oil tycoons can continue to live the posh life. :cussing:

It went up 18¢. I use mid-grade, so I am paying (on average) about $3.07/gal. Really unprecidented for our rural area.

Oh, to do the cent (¢) symbol, hold down the ALT key and press 1 5 5 on your number keypad, then release the alt key. Kinda cool, eh? B)

Edited by Zhiv

Gas went up around here thanks to Hurricane Katrina.  They shut down all the US oil rigs in the Gulf because of it, now we get to pay higher prices so that the oil tycoons can continue to live the posh life.  :cussing:

It went up 18¢.  I use mid-grade, so I am paying (on average) about $3.07/gal.  Really unprecidented for our rural area.

Oh, to do the cent (¢) symbol, hold down the ALT key and press 1 5 5 on your number keypad, then release the alt key.  Kinda cool, eh? B)

3438[/snapback]

Well I hope they throw the book at those companies charging $6 Gallon in Alabama. 20 cent raise is one thing. $3.40 is another.