Today I....

Shawkorrr

On a sad note, as everyone knows, Hurricane Katrina has totally devastated much of the Gulf South (LA, Miss., etc). Today I found out that our own Domino's Pizza Partners Foundation is giving the 1600 employees of the 80 stores that are closed financial assistance. Goes to show that it really is bad (I don't watch too much news).

Those stores are closed either because of flooding, or because they don't exist anymore.

My prayers go out to EVERYONE (not just the domino's folks) that are jobless, homeless, and desperate for help.

Please goto the Redcross or MoveOn (hurricane housing) and help out in anyway that you can.

Griping about our high gas prices and increasing tariffs because of the storm isn't gonna help those that need the money more than the oil barons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Well this wasnt today, it was yesterday but here is what i did.

With help from Thummp i got a Jedi Knight Robe and multiple Krayt Pearls.

Reached lvl 84 :D

Found 2 (thats right 2) Level Up Orbs :H5:

Fought the necrosis and won (i got 3 greivous' ships, 2 shock arms, a covert retalliation)

2 pilotting skills for Avalyn

and i think that was it...

Today I...

woke up.

scratched my butt.

got ready for work.

tried to start the car only to find that it finally died. now I must find a newer one...

I guess a 1985 Toyota with 280,000 miles isn't meant to be a daily driver used to deliver pizzas...

Played WoW (It's gotten its hooks into me again). Oh yeah, and I'm watching the Rose Bowl. Go Trojans!

Today I made a major decision for my son...decided on which private school he will be attending next year for first grade (his current school is only pre-K and Kindergarten) all the way to 5th grade then we get to find a new one...hard work hehehe

Oh and he got 100% on his first spelling test yesterday, so he celebrated with his Daddy at the movies. Dad took him to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

That was my proud Mommy bragging post :D

welcome to our forum bro! :H5:

7155[/snapback]

Thanks! Today I watched a bunch of episodes of the show '24' with some of my friends. Has to be one of the greatest shows of all time... I have to go buy a decent digital audio recorder tomorrow, some of my prof's in my classes talk really fast and don't post lecture notes, heh.... :cussing: :cussing:

• Executive
Today I made a major decision for my son...decided on which private school he will be attending next year for first grade (his current school is only pre-K and Kindergarten) all the way to 5th grade then we get to find a new one...hard work hehehe

Oh and he got 100% on his first spelling test yesterday, so he celebrated with his Daddy at the movies.  Dad took him to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 

That was my proud Mommy bragging post  :D

7159[/snapback]

lol, many SancT members got talented children! :dance: hehe. Bunky, you got a good family! .. and yes, you are allowed to be proud! B)

Awww thank you Shaw :nod: And yes I agree, my family is awesome. Thank you for always saying such nice things. I was having sortof a bad day (found out someone stole my identity and has been in credit card heaven, and now I can't even get an apartment due to bad credit :upset:) but you always make me smile...you're a good friend :hug:

• Executive
Awww thank you Shaw  :nod: And yes I agree, my family is awesome.  Thank you for always saying  such nice things.  I was having sortof a bad day (found out someone stole my identity and has been in credit card heaven, and now I can't even get an apartment due to bad credit  :upset:) but you always make me smile...you're a good friend  :hug:

7196[/snapback]

Hehe :blush: yeah, and I like making people smile, wewt!

• Executive
With such great people in sanct we know their kids will be great as well, can't wait to play along the next generation of sanctians  :woot:

7199[/snapback]

:lol: what a sight that would be!

Astrus daughter: "My dad was stronger than yours!!"

Shawkorrr son/daughter: "My dad was fuzzier than yours!!!!"

:ROFL:

hilarious!

Edited by Shawkorrr

Aidio Junior. Now there's a scary thought.

A Jawa-beer swilling, foulmouthed, blaster-toting toddler. I'd be so proud :D .

And I've got 360 posts! 140 away from the big 500! Whoo-hoo!

• 1 month later...