Astrus

Vibration

People of Sanct,

I just want to give a special "Thank you" to Astrus. I know I'm not alone on this either. Astrus has always gone out of his way to help his "family". I know I would not be where I am now if it wasn't for his gentle nudging and guidance.

So:

THANK YOU ASTRUS!

I will do my best to do SANCT good and continue helping those that are grinding or just plain need help.

GO SANCT! :H5:

• Executive
People of Sanct,

I just want to give a special "Thank you" to Astrus.  I know I'm not alone on this either.  Astrus has always gone out of his way to help his "family".  I know I would not be where I am now if it wasn't for his gentle nudging and guidance.

So:

THANK YOU ASTRUS!

I will do my best to do SANCT good and continue helping those that are grinding or just plain need help.

GO SANCT! :H5:

5411[/snapback]

Amen to that brother! :H5:

He is a natural born leader for us all!

Thanks man :D

Colonel Shawkorrr

Astrus! I bet you were wondering where my thoughtful reply was... muahahahah

Thank you for being a static carpet with the ability to shoot lightning at people and run a guild as well as you have :)

lol I'm done with the carpet remarks, buddy. :)

I definately have something to say on this subject. I opened up my Jedi in May (yes May lol) of 05..I just finished my template this morning at about 1:30am! Up until about 2 weeks ago I was going along at my own pace, at times playing my alt Bunkalina way more than my Jedi. Then I started getting tells like this on a daily basis... Astrus tells you Need a group? Heck yeah I needed a group and the extra nudge to get going on that grinding :woot:

So now here I am Master Defender and Master Sabres later, and want to thank Astrus, Vibration, Squirel and the rest who made sure I had either a group or an afk Ryyatt group so I could sleep and take care of my family and still finish my template.

Here's to you Sanct *CHEERS* :dance: :H5:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...