Lime Green Grass and Turquoise Skys

Astrus

w00t, a happy topic as well!! GOOD! :D

Well.. First thing I want to say is that I love my girlfriend over everything on this planet. Aint love grand? ;)

The sun is shining again here in Norway, it is soooo nice outside these days! (The Fjords are gorgeous at this time of year!)

Life Goals: To make other people happy..

Game Goals: Make sure a lot of people remember Shawkorrr the cute wookiee!

Win the Lottery: Do not gamle at all.. (except ingame cuz nobody dares to win over a wookiee!)

Finish my favorite book: *lol* what book?? I got a year away from school and you think I read books, no way!

- Shaw :D  :D  :D

327[/snapback]

you live in norway? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Executive
lol I'm 1/3 Norwegian!!

I love Norway!!!

Want the CITY of rain? Try Seattle...

---Astrus can back me up on that :P

5219[/snapback]

Yeah, I love Norway too, but I get sick of the weather over here.. :mellow:

One of your grandparents was/is from Norway?

The City of Rain is Bergen on the west-coast of Norway.. constant raining *sigh*

And not to mention the cold weather! :(

But Norway is a must see country because its gorgeous nature! ;)

• Founder
Wow SancT is really sounding awesome these days. Congrats Astrus, you've worked your *butt* off for the guild. I would stop in and say hi, but i uninstalled SWG and can't find my disk now, and i probably won't shell out 30 bucks for a new one then another 15 for a month of playtime since i can't play regularly anyway.

Congrats one more time. You were probably the only reason that i played as long as i did. If it wasn't for the goal of building SancT up to the rebel powerhouse it should be, i would have probably quit as soon as the jedi population exploaded after the first few village phases. I'm really happy that everything worked out for you man. You really deserve it. *salute*

I've met just about every player and i can say with 100% certainty that you are the most standup guy on wanderhome. Astrus is a great leader, and an even better friend when you get to know him. SancT is lucky to have such a great guy leading it. :superwoot:  :superwoot:  :superwoot:

5027[/snapback]

:blush: dood thanks man :D.....if it werent for you and shaw id prob still me running around on naboo checking harvesters and loitering in Cnet lol.

One thing that really makes me appreciate this guild personally is that every person so far that has left us sooner or later asks to come back, or talks to me wishing they were back w/ us.....that says alot imo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive

:ROFL: going through my 2012 screens and found my first encounter with fambaas! :ROFL:

screenShot0021_001.sized.jpg

.. I sure was a n00b. I was lagging real bad and they spawned on top of me.. I ran/fled like a madwook! :rolleyes:

:H5: to Astrus for telling me they will not harm me :P

There's so much to read on the forum that I didn't see this topic sooner, and that makes me sad :( But being married the greatest man in the world and having 2 great kids makes me VERY happy :dance:

I'd like to finish reading "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice. I 've started the book from the beginning like 5 times because I wait about a year before I pick up the book again and forget what I read :blink:

I love shopping, playing with my kids at the park and playing video games. I love going out on dates with my husband (those of you who are married with kids know what a treat that is) :P

• Executive

There's so much to read on the forum that I didn't see this topic sooner, and that makes me sad :(

- dont be sad, keep thinking happy thoughts! :dance:

But being married the greatest man in the world and having 2 great kids makes me VERY happy :dance:

- You are both VERY lucky to have each other, bunky! And the kids are lucky to have a mother like you ;)

I'd like to finish reading "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice. I've started the book from the beginning like 5 times because I wait about a year before I pick up the book again and forget what I read :blink:

- lol, thats just like me! :LMAO:

I love shopping, playing with my kids at the park and playing video games. I love going out on dates with my husband (those of you who are married with kids know what a treat that is) :P

- Dates keep giving new strength to a relationship, w00t! That is so romantic.. bunky, you should send ur kids to their grandparents one night and the two of you can have a romantic time with live candles and red whine by the fireplace! :H5:

yeah, I can tell it was a while ago...the old icons on that shortcut bar...

those were the good ole' days...

5631[/snapback]

speaking of the old days... do u happen to have a pic of yourself Shawkorrr as pink?? i look through all mine and i never got one lol. But i do have the ones where i had bright red hair and red tat's lol

• Executive
speaking of the old days... do u happen to have a pic of yourself Shawkorrr as pink?? i look through all mine and i never got one lol. But i do have the ones where i had bright red hair and red tat's lol

5888[/snapback]

dude, you gotta look in the gallery ;)

screenShot0497_001.sized.jpg

I LOVE NGE/CU2!!!! :D

(.. I don't, but heck, while I play it I might as well stay positive!) :ROFL:

6037[/snapback]

ROTFL

Actually I don't mind it yet.

Well to be uppfront I minded a lot of things about the old way.

I loved the game but there were always things it tick me off.

I'm not sure if would be fair to say I mind more things about this than the previous version.

It's just a differnt brand of irritating :P

I think it's tolerble though and when I figure out how to work it all I think it will be fun again :)

I read a post in the sony forums last night with the heading...And So I logged out my Jedi...

That pretty much describes how I'm feeling right now. When I read that last night I was thinking come on, you haven't even tried it yet. When I logged in today to my screen all messed up, then I had 2 client crashes when I tried to drag my stuff back to where I wanted it I was mildly upset. But I still logged in a third time, ran a system scan and had my hubby fix my screen, then ran to get my robe and crystal. But something just wasn't right? I opened my inventory and saw how my sabres had lost a lot of their max damage. I thought how can this be? Opened the sabres to find my +91 crystal had turned into a +16 :o

I do have to say on the positive side, that the blue glowy is pretty cool. The fact that us wookiees can wear the new robe/cloak combo is VERY cool (I think I look very wise wearing it too) hehehe :backflip:

I learned long ago when I'm feeling frustrated to sleep on it and things do look brighter in the morning...So tomorrow is another day, and I'm going to try it again with a fresh attitude :duel: :wanttohug:

• Executive
I opened my inventory and saw how my sabres had lost a lot of their max damage.  I thought how can this be?  Opened the sabres to find my +91 crystal had turned into a +16  :o

6045[/snapback]

Mine dropped from +80 to +14. The crystals are good still I think.

- Shaw

• Executive

sfafk.jpg

Just to say this, but nobody is stupid enough to go AFK while being SF, in Mos Eisley Cantina.. then you are begging for it!

I had some business to attend to in the mos eisley cantina, and had to be SF to do it.. thus I went to Moenia and went SF. Got to Mos Eisley and saw none sf.. went inside the cantina, and a dude was standing there afk while being sf. "Heck no, I dont take any chanses, the dude might be there just waiting for me to start doing my business and then backstab me!"

"Better him than me!"

He was down in some seconds :) Instant reaction to a sf imperial!

DO NOT GO AFK WHILE BEING SF UNLESS YOU ARE IN A SAFEHOUSE! B)

Just to say this, but nobody is stupid enough to go AFK while being SF, in Mos Eisley Cantina.. then you are begging for it!

I had some business to attend to in the mos eisley cantina, and had to be SF to do it.. thus I went to Moenia and went SF. Got to Mos Eisley and saw none sf.. went inside the cantina, and a dude was standing there afk while being sf. "Heck no, I dont take any chanses, the dude might be there just waiting for me to start doing my business and then backstab me!"

"Better him than me!"

He was down in some seconds :) Instant reaction to a sf imperial!

DO NOT GO AFK WHILE BEING SF UNLESS YOU ARE IN A SAFEHOUSE! B)

6214[/snapback]

i agree with you, how easy is it to pretend to be afk and then shoot someone in the back. You did the right thing and they paid for their carelessness. I went SF once, cant remember why prolly base patrolling and got shot by someone in the starport coz i forgot to go on leave, my own fault really. :)

im just wondering why this is in the happy thread though :P

• Executive
i agree with you, how easy is it to pretend to be afk and then shoot someone in the back. You did the right thing and they paid for their carelessness. I went SF once, cant remember why prolly base patrolling and got shot by someone in the starport coz i forgot to go on leave, my own fault really. :)

im just wondering why this is in the happy thread though :P

6216[/snapback]

Cuz I was happy that I had killed somebody sf :P muhahahahaha