Lime Green Grass and Turquoise Skys

Astrus

• Executive

On wednesday the sun will shine in Norway!! :backflip: hehe! lets just hope that the weather last for a week or more, cuz then it will be real HOT in the bar Im working in .. especially since strippers are coming! :H5: *Shaw pray that he must work downstairs instead of at the door!* :P

- Shaw

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My life goals: Pay my bills on time. Let's face it, I could be happier with lots of money, a decent job, and a loving wife; but to be honest, I'd just be happy to be able to pay my bills on time..

My game goals: Singlehandedly be the one to initiate the deflation of the galactic trade market by offering the same great products, at a reduced price. Come on. 5k for a MSE droid? Who are they kidding?

My life goals:  Pay my bills on time.  Let's face it, I could be happier with lots of money, a decent job, and a loving wife; but to be honest, I'd just be happy to be able to pay my bills on time..

My game goals:  Singlehandedly be the one to initiate the deflation of the galactic trade market by offering the same great products, at a reduced price.  Come on.  5k for a MSE droid?  Who are they kidding?

1309[/snapback]

You would be my hero if you did that. Help the poor, drunk smugglers like me!!!

*HIC!*

• 3 weeks later...

The heat index around my house is 108° (93° w/ 90% humidity)...

But honestly, doesn't feel much more than 85 to me...

I live in Mount Airy, Maryland (look it up!)

• 4 weeks later...
<snip>

Children really have it over on adults as far as goals are concerned, i think most ppl who strive for what they believe in no matter what reality tells them they can and can not do are the ones who will be the leaders of tomorrow.

<snip>

Alright, yes, I'm geeky, but I have to (mis)quote Yoda now, in something that really struck me as being absolutely 100% true and quite pithy (even for Master Yoda). It's an example of what I think Astrus points out.

The scene is where Yoda teases the young Master Obi-Wan about "losing a planet"....and the first thing Yoda does is turn to the 'younglings' to present them with the problem which stumps those two Jedi Masters...and of course, one of the children presents the solution immediately.

"Truly wonderous, the mind of a child is."

Children know how to think outside of the box - because they've not yet learned about rules, boundaries, and all that other 'baggage'. It's all those hard lessons we adults have learned, that create those walls and boundaries in our minds - and keep many of us from realizing our potential.

*sniff* I love you guys! You're all so damned wise.

Yes children have no clue how the world really operates. Which gives them great insight for coming up with solutions. If you ask any kid how to achieve world peace they would give the greatest of answers and I bet my bottom dollar world peace could be achieved. Its as time goes past and kids see whats really going on that they lose that insight that was once a blessing.

My life goal is to do anything and everything that will make me and others around me happy. Theres nothing greater then bringing a true smile to a friends face. And by true smile I mean doing something to make them truly greatful and glad they have someone like me as a friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lime Green Grass and Turquoise Skys

not sure how happy lime green grass and turquoise skies are , I would start to worry that something I ate had been spiked with something very nasty

but happy wise , I'm off to visit friends 300miles away this weekend, I havent seen them in about a year and its alway good to visit

• Founder
not sure how happy lime green grass and turquoise skies are , I would start to worry that something I ate had been spiked with something very nasty

but happy wise , I'm off to visit friends 300miles away this weekend, I havent seen them in about a year and its alway good to visit

4819[/snapback]

ya the past 30 days have been friggen sweet in SWG....poaned a fool who said hed destroy our guild, and now the rebellion is damn near 40% MORE efficient and organized than before i took my second break from pvp.

Friggen sweeeeet!!!....and SancT is respected now more than ever, not only did that situation weed out some really lame members we had but we are now alot more close knit....And our site/forums are getting more hits than ever before rofl :H5: :H5: :H5:

I love it when a plan comes together even better than you thought it would :lol:

• Executive
ya the past 30 days have been friggen sweet in SWG....poaned a fool who said hed destroy our guild, and now the rebellion is damn near 40% MORE efficient and organized than before i took my second break from pvp.

Friggen sweeeeet!!!....and SancT is respected now more than ever, not only did that situation weed out some really lame members we had but we are now alot more close knit....And our site/forums are getting more hits than ever before rofl  :H5:  :H5:  :H5:

I love it when a plan comes together even better than you thought it would  :lol:

4825[/snapback]

:giggle: hehe, SancT rules!!

Friggen sweeeeet!!!....and SancT is respected now more than ever, not only did that situation weed out some really lame members we had but we are now alot more close knit....And our site/forums are getting more hits than ever before rofl  :H5:  :H5:  :H5:

I love it when a plan comes together even better than you thought it would  :lol:

4825[/snapback]

Wow SancT is really sounding awesome these days. Congrats Astrus, you've worked your *butt* off for the guild. I would stop in and say hi, but i uninstalled SWG and can't find my disk now, and i probably won't shell out 30 bucks for a new one then another 15 for a month of playtime since i can't play regularly anyway.

Congrats one more time. You were probably the only reason that i played as long as i did. If it wasn't for the goal of building SancT up to the rebel powerhouse it should be, i would have probably quit as soon as the jedi population exploaded after the first few village phases. I'm really happy that everything worked out for you man. You really deserve it. *salute*

I've met just about every player and i can say with 100% certainty that you are the most standup guy on wanderhome. Astrus is a great leader, and an even better friend when you get to know him. SancT is lucky to have such a great guy leading it. :superwoot: :superwoot: :superwoot:

• Executive
Wow SancT is really sounding awesome these days. Congrats Astrus, you've worked your *butt* off for the guild. I would stop in and say hi, but i uninstalled SWG and can't find my disk now, and i probably won't shell out 30 bucks for a new one then another 15 for a month of playtime since i can't play regularly anyway.

Congrats one more time. You were probably the only reason that i played as long as i did. If it wasn't for the goal of building SancT up to the rebel powerhouse it should be, i would have probably quit as soon as the jedi population exploaded after the first few village phases. I'm really happy that everything worked out for you man. You really deserve it. *salute*

I've met just about every player and i can say with 100% certainty that you are the most standup guy on wanderhome. Astrus is a great leader, and an even better friend when you get to know him. SancT is lucky to have such a great guy leading it. :superwoot:  :superwoot:  :superwoot:

5027[/snapback]

ASTRUS WOOP IMPERIALS!!! :H5:

Veto is 100% right in all he says in this post!

*hi5*