Lime Green Grass and Turquoise Skys

Astrus

New bunker look:

13613[/snapback]

That's alot of crystals...bet they'd look cool laid out like a us flag or something like that...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Executive

You guys got a pool in the backyard? :o or is that on one of those public swimming halls or whatever it is called? :P

Wish the jacuzzi was a "bit" bigger so that I could swim there, well, I could try, but then I would mess up the bathroom bigtime! :lol: *splash* *splash*

Swimming is fun :)

I live in a condo complex that has around 100 "homes" so we have 2 pools for everyone to use. We usually use the big pool, but it was in need of a serious cleaning so I took those pics the day we were using the small pool. There are also 2 jacuzzis lol they are selling the condos and the pools have been a big selling point from what I heard :H5:

• Founder
I live in a condo complex that has around 100 "homes"  so we have 2 pools for everyone to use.  We usually use the big pool, but it was in need of a serious cleaning so I took those pics the day we were using the small pool.  There are also 2 jacuzzis lol they are selling the condos and the pools have been a big selling point from what I heard  :H5:

15010[/snapback]

ya I love condos myself...they are good resellers in the current real estate market. Plus most of the utilities are paid in the dues, so you dont have to worry about that, and most condominium places have thier own grounds keepers so you dont have to worry about mowing the lawn and whatever...sweet :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My son had his third soccer game of the season and scored his first 2 goals in a row! :dance:

He is a timid player but after the first goal, there was no stopping him...it's his first year playing and he just turned 6 so the games are all "good job" and "Hi5's" :H5:

I'm sooo proud of him Yay! Go Hammerheads hehehe

p.s. he's the blonde one kicking the ball :woot:

dsc01368vp1.jpg

• Executive

*Twelve years in the future*

*Representatives of the "SancT Ravens" soccer team visit Bunky's son (16) at the soccerpractice for the "Hammerheads"*

*They offer to buy the very promising footballplayer for 2million dollars*

*Hammerheads accept*

*SancT Ravens are now complete with the überest players in the world!!*

Cooooool, bunky!

• 2 weeks later...

SHAW FTW!!! :H5: :dance: :woot:

I have been trying to get my hands on a Miniature Wroshyr Tree ever since I resubbed to SWG (of course I was only gone for 2 months during Wookiee Life Day) I have offered credits but no one wants to sell one when I have the money. When I was flat broke after buying my JP 3 players sent me tells wanting to sell theirs. Recently my husband (Iconic) from Scylla tried to make a Wanderhome/Scylla trade to get me one but to no avail :(

But last night SHAW came through for me with his generosity! Thank you Shaw for the beautiful tree. It's my fav item in my house. I found the perfect place for it in my entry hall right next to Yoda. Yay! I'm so happy to have the tree I've wanted for so long :wub:

You rock

/hug Shaw :hug:

• Executive

rooofl, zerocool just bought one dood's for 50 mill on trade forums :o but ill never sell it for 50mill, they are too nice to let go of.

you are most welcome, bunky :hug:

im not much of a decorator so one less doesnt bother me, plus they took a little space in my room.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
I just 'lolled irl' when I just remembered a convo in vent a year ago or so "We can call Astrus, Emperor Astrus! But one thing, what are we gonna call Shaw?" "How about ....... Princess Shawkorrr?" :lol: :rolleyes: :furious:

24553[/snapback]

Grrr...this thread has the words Zerocool in it. He is still on top of my "I'd like to kick off into his arse" list. I hope the internet connection in his Mom's basement gets shut off permanently. :P

• 10 months later...