SancT United!

Devin

These are a few pics from our outing Friday, 7 March, in Cedar Rapids, IA.

BILD0048.jpg

^^"Characters" from left to right: Adam "Cray" , Devin "Voidus" , Kelly "Kit" , Daniel "Darksunrise" and girlfriend Melissa, Adam "Elwin" , Aaron "Lusty"

BILD0044.jpg

Gotta show love to the healers: Darksunrise, Lusty and Kit

BILD0046.jpg

Notice my Long Island Iced Tea? +50 Spirit -100 Int D'oh!

BILD0039.jpg

The Luv and the Void .. She made me post this one because SHE looked good, even though my eyes were closed :P

BILD0047.jpg

Notice all the empty shot glasses? It was one of those nights .. you get the idea.

BILD0036.jpg

Crazy AoE !

We all embarassed ourselves at pool, but there was some heated darts competition!

Dark and I lead the evening with the most team victories. :P

We All had a blast, and the night ended well ... no wipes. :H5:

i would love a gathering somewhere within a few states of me. its not like i work everyday. as it stands the only ones i know in my area are jake and whitney. and whitney at her age can barely go the movies with out an adult. theres a few jerseyites but i forgot who exactly they are. the rest are what seems just out of reach. but who knows you can always compromise. my ideal gathering is like 75% of the community we have. you think illidrama is bad. we'll end up on every bbs and forum within 300 miles of our gathering.

and you guys definitly seemed to have a great time. =D

Don't forget us in NC Smo.  It doesn't take THAT long to get to NY....then again, it doesn't take that ong to come down here either :-p

30585[/snapback]

Youngins like me don't have the stamina to travel that far. v.v I only have 7751 health. :P

And I'm sorry for being too young to hang out with yooz, Smo. ;P Go have my bro drive to the city if you want a Sanctie to chill with. =0

Youngins like me don't have the stamina to travel that far. v.v I only have 7751 health. :P

And I'm sorry for being too young to hang out with yooz, Smo. ;P Go have my bro drive to the city if you want a Sanctie to chill with. =0

30597[/snapback]

LOL.

I was suggesting we meet someplace inbetween, Zhiv is in MD, which is inbetween NY and NC, rofl.

I was gonna come but I was (and still am) extremely sick.

30659[/snapback]

As Voidus is want to say," NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Lol. He busted out with a big EDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN last night, so it's only fair.

Hey, when you going to dump EVE and come back and see us?? /giggle

we should prolly work it around the northern middle of the US if we wanted to get the guild together since we have some canadians too... but since i cant bring my Brewfest Keg i hope u guys'll settle for some Goblin Gumbo and a few picknic baskets i wont forget air raids either!!

• 3 weeks later...