1. 1. Will you be wearing White?

• Yes (100%)
    • Most of the time (80%)
    • Ill try to wear it when i can (60%)
    • Only at SancT Functions, maybe(40%)
    • Uhh....Hmm (20%)
    • Eww (0%)

• Executive

I was in town some mins ago and I saw Astrus & Kiari wearing his white robe, so I changed to my own white robe as well..

White is a symbol of peace.. so, how about we all have white clothes which we wear when we are not in combat? Kewl clothes in white? Like a dressingcode of SancT..

Stranger: "Yep, that is a true SancT alright .. wearing that white cloth as usual!" :P (or something like that)

What yah guys say?

- Shaw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in town some mins ago and I saw Astrus & Kiari wearing his white robe, so I changed to my own white robe as well..

White is a symbol of peace.. so, how about we all have white clothes which we wear when we are not in combat? Kewl clothes in white? Like a dressingcode of SancT..

Stranger: "Yep, that is a true SancT alright .. wearing that white cloth as usual!" :P (or something like that)

What yah guys say?

- Shaw

2227[/snapback]

I actually wouldnt have a problem with it. Kind of cool actually almost like a uniform for all sanct members. Myself and the other tailors in sanct can make stuuf up. The only problem is I dont see many people being interested in this but I could be wrong. We shall see!

• Executive
I actually wouldnt have a problem with it. Kind of cool actually almost like a uniform for all sanct members. Myself and the other tailors in sanct can make stuuf up. The only problem is I dont see many people being interested in this but I could be wrong. We shall see!

2232[/snapback]

*agree*

once a long time ago i dressed in all white, i am willing to do this again, but i will have to sell my current clothing(most has CA's in it) and get some replacement CA's =/....

i was thinking white shirt, white merc bando,white bots,no gloves,white cloak(hood down),white cargo pants...as many sockets as possible, alternativly most of that cept with a nice white smock(this way i can wear my BE undershirt) if any tailors can amke this stuff for me it would be much appreciated

Hmm...I have a white shirt incorporated into my formal wear, does that count?

Seriously, though, I'll probably go the way of the duster.

• Founder
How about instead of all white, we just go with white robes or coats?  This way those of us with CA's in our everyday wear don't have to replace them.  I for one wouldn't mind having a white hooded cloak or gunman's jacket.

2241[/snapback]

Ya i actually wear white when not in combat.But anyone who has ever gone hunting w/ me can tell you i always change to black lol....thats because thats what color all of my CA clothing is in.

White actually used to be SancT's official Color.

I say 'wear white if you want to' hehe...Thats going to be my stand point on this one as im sure EVERYONE wont want to wear white all the time.

But it would be cool to see us all in white. :D

• Executive
Ya i actually wear white when not in combat.But anyone who has ever gone hunting w/ me can tell you i always change to black lol....thats because thats what color all of my CA clothing is in.

White actually used to be SancT's official Color.

I say 'wear white if you want to' hehe...Thats going to be my stand point on this one as im sure EVERYONE wont want to wear white all the time.

But it would be cool to see us all in white. :D

2254[/snapback]

Thanks for putting up the POLL bro! :woot:

I would be happy to make some white clothing and put them on my guild only vendor inside my house for a very reduced price. Just gimme a few days to collect the uber resources I need to do so.

Mostly gonna be shirts, pants, shoes, and coats...

Mostly gonna be shirts, pants, shoes, and coats...

2268[/snapback]

Really? That's such a narrow selection of clothes. I mean, who wears shoes, anyway? :P

*said sheepishly* I voted 'eww'.

[Hint: Say that out loud]

Truly awful puns aside, I just saw for the first time, Per's guild photo. I can't picture that guy in white, unless it's for a funeral.

Unless... he enters into some Jedi order. Then maybe I can see him embracing the law that resides hidden deep within his lawless heart. Time will tell.

That's a good one, Per. "/sheepish I voted eww."

/salute Per

• Founder
*said sheepishly* I voted 'eww'.

[Hint: Say that out loud]

Truly awful puns aside, I just saw for the first time, Per's guild photo.  I can't picture that guy in white, unless it's for a funeral.

Unless... he enters into some Jedi order.  Then maybe I can see him embracing the law that resides hidden deep within his lawless heart.  Time will tell.

2286[/snapback]

lol

We aint like the hobbits! :P

2298[/snapback]

But as a Wookiee, you don't wear shoes anyway, right? And your feet are...HAIRY!

Just like a hobbit!