Top Posters In This Topic

*points at his wookiee feet*

*points at aidio's butt*

:nod: /cackle

EDIT: Doh we can wear those ghey katarn boots!  :H5:

2325[/snapback]

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :gunz: :gunz:

:mslug3g:

Im sorry, i dont think i will be wearing much white... it doesnt work for me, my toons skin, tats and hair color is black for a start plus i can imagine my toon being very cranky, the only thing i have white is my armor (which is highly decayed :P ), atm i quite like the imperial red guard look (red honor robes, red comp helmet, red long uniform gloves with a pole arm) any ways if i have to im sure i can find something white that suits mav but it may take a while.... :D

• Executive
Im sorry, i dont think i will be wearing much white...  it doesnt work for me, my toons skin, tats and hair color is black for a start plus i can imagine my toon being very cranky, the only thing i have white is my armor (which is highly decayed :P ), atm i quite like the imperial red guard look (red honor robes, red comp helmet, red long uniform gloves with a pole arm) any ways if i have to im sure i can find something white that suits mav but it may take a while.... :D

2387[/snapback]

make ur skin all white then .. and ur red tattoos will turn you into a .. nah .. doesnt suit you .. clown? :P

After alot of looking.... not really. if found a uniform i like... and yes it has white lol. but just to bring up something though. We are anti-imperial as rebels and wouldnt want to look like em plus we are a peacefull guild. Thats why u chose white is it not?

So White = Peacefull...

ok then why are imperial stormtroopers, scout troopers and a few others in white...

We also cannot go black coz thats Evil...

Black = sith

For those who suggest brown..

brown = poo (in litteral sense)

Red = royal guard

so what could we go? (i think the response will be white coz everyones already found there uniform, and dont want a little imp to tell them to change color on technicallity :D )

• Executive
After alot of looking.... not really. if found a uniform i like... and yes it has white lol. but just to bring up something though. We are anti-imperial as rebels and wouldnt want to look like em plus we are a peacefull guild. Thats why u chose white is it not?

So White = Peacefull...

ok then why are imperial stormtroopers, scout troopers and a few others in white...

We also cannot go black coz thats Evil...

Black = sith

For those who suggest brown..

brown = poo (in litteral sense)

Red = royal guard

so what could we go? (i think the response will be white coz everyones already found there uniform, and dont want a little imp to tell them to change color on technicallity :D )

2443[/snapback]

dude, the Imperials prolly wear white cuz they believe that what they are doing is bringing peace and justice to the galaxy (my bum!)

as long as we say we wear the white color for peace, it is peace.. let the imps do it their way, and we do it ours way ;)

btw, anybody noticed I've changed my fur-color, again? :P

- Shaw

The reason for the imperial color scheme is simple really. Everything is either black or white. In other words, they are extremist. You are either with them or against, right or wrong. There is no in between. The rebels on the other hand don't really have a color scheme. They take what they can get. With the empire rearing its ugly head everywhere, Rebels can't be too picky about where/how they get their supplies.

• Founder
The reason for the imperial color scheme is simple really.  Everything is either black or white.  In other words, they are extremist.  You are either with them or against, right or wrong.  There is no in between.  The rebels on the other hand don't really have a color scheme.  They take what they can get.  With the empire rearing its ugly head everywhere, Rebels can't be too picky about where/how they get their supplies.

2453[/snapback]

WELL SAID!!! /clap /clap :cheer:

Actually, we could wear the Rebel Alliance dress uniform, which is both white, black, and red. (White suit jacket, black pants, red rank sash)

Actually, we could wear the Rebel Alliance dress uniform, which is both white, black, and red. (White suit jacket, black pants, red rank sash)

2515[/snapback]

True we could but I like the all-white if for nothing else than it makes such a bad pun to say we look "sanctified".

(Suggestion) How about if we only do this while in SancTuarY City?

2310[/snapback]

Yeah Fayella is not crafting in White. And she should be spending most of her time in Sanct. Save of course for the fact she needs to get glowy to get those fs crafting skills. Anyone want to help a level 15 novice cm do the Rebel Theme Park and the Warren?

Wow I need to read the forums more often *shame on me* :unsure: I will start wearing white again. I had no idea that members were doing this. Thank goodness I haven't worn my all black stuff in a while hehehe. The idea of white = peace is a great idea...

grabs purse *time to go shopping* :H5:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The Adventures of Shawkorrr trying to pick up Avalyn...

Shaw - "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

Ava - "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Shaw - "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"

Ava - "It's in the phone book."

Shaw - "But I don't know your name."

Ava - "That's in the phone book too."

Shaw - "So what do you do for a living?"

Ava - "I'm a female impersonator."

Shaw - "I want to give myself to you."

Ava - "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Shaw - "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy."

Ava - "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."