Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i did the lazyest thing i sat and played swg most of the day then slept then got up and played more swg up to lvl 48 atm and probably gonna make 50 when i log in next on thursday.

tommorrow i will be mostly lovin my girlfriend and working. then on wednesday i will be mostly working and then sleeping

today i did the lazyest thing i sat and played swg most of the day then slept then got up and played more swg up to lvl 48 atm and probably gonna make 50 when i log in next on thursday.

tommorrow i will be mostly lovin my girlfriend and working. then on wednesday i will be mostly working and then sleeping

8134[/snapback]

Made 790k credits mining resources on another server and (to ruin all that good feeling) accidentally SOLD one helluva nice RE'd weapon to the chassis dealer.

/cry

...Bought a "pre-nerf" droid interface off the Bazaar for a mere 20k credits.

(pre-nerf being the term referring to certain low-level droid interfaces which were looted with incredibly low mass and high speed. This problem in the code was fixed in the 2nd week of JTL and they are regarded as priceless. The main benefit being able to use that freed-up mass to equip other "better" components on the ship.)

I wasn't even going to play this morning, I was going to sleep in. Glad I did not! :blink: