SancT-770 Computer System

Astrus

• Founder

**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD FOR HARDWARE AND PRICE CHANGES**

sanct770.png

All FPS stats are in SLI mode, in Full Screen mode.

WoW stats were calculated w/ no addons used, and Vertical Sync Turned off.

The SancT-770 Gaming System.

SancT has been around for 5 years now and Ive never advertised myself to our members here until today.

Being that we will be moving to another game fairly soon, a game that will demand much more than WoW does from your computer, I am offering these systems to MEMBERS ONLY.

Those that also know me know that I am trying to get out of Computer Sales. So you will not see me advertising on a mass scale lol.

These systems are economy-performance systems made to be as inexpensive as possible w/o sacrificing the performance needed for WoW and other games we may play together.

The CFM (airflow) and rail power have been carefully managed in this system to ensure long system life.....this is not a POS Dell/HP by far, lol.

These systems come w/ a 30 day parts and labor warranty out of the box and TBH though, my computers dont break unless you kick them or take a hammer to them lol. But for those of you who'd like it we have 1, 2, and 3 year warranties on parts that are available for purchase if you like.

This system has ample power and room in it that will supply pretty much any upgrading need youll have in the near future.

I be will selling these systems to Members for $1179.00 + $35 s/h.

You must have a verified paypal account.

Because of how much testing I put these computers through it does take awhile before they ship, having said that its always better to have a solid system shipped out and I will not do it any other way.

The price and parts included in this system are subject to change.

Ive normally built systems for Graphic, Motion Graphic, Video, Audio Professionals, schools, local businesses and colleges here in the Seattle Area for almost a decade now, which normally sell in the $5k-$12k range. If you would like to get a system better than this one send me a PM in forums and we'll talk.

If you would like to purchase or have any other questions about the SancT-770 system please send me a PM in forums.

Edited by Astrus

I have a lower grade system that, as many of you know Astrus sent to me to help me get my priest to 70 last year, and so that Iconic and I could play WOW together :woot: .

Iconic and I were sharing a computer and account so it was EXTREMELY hard for us to both level mains when we both wanted to play :(

Astrus so very generously mailed it to me. That very night we had the 2 pcs networked and Squirel got me a second account, got my priest transferred over and the rest is history. :H5:

My Astrus system runs perfectly. I can only imagine how the above mentioned system runs! It must be INSANE lol

The only problem I've found with my system is the pretty blue light in the front that my 11 month old is obsessed with :blink:

Great job Astrus and thanks again :H5:

Can I get one with a built-in ashtray and beer coozy?

35245[/snapback]

ok get this on top behind the usp slots on top there is a slot with rubber non slide cover to put any drinks or as an ash tray. itx big enough for tall boys!

so ya it comes with it.

• Founder
ok get this on top behind the usp slots on top there is a slot with rubber non slide cover to put any drinks or as an ash tray. itx big enough for tall boys!

so ya it comes with it.

35326[/snapback]

I wouldnt reccomend putting anything in that thing lol...but ya it does have something like a cozy on it XD...and hes not kidding at all. :LOL:

I will def be interested in one of these.  Just gotta scratch some cash together.  Ill be in touch....with myself. When Im done Ill let you know. =D

35299[/snapback]

:LOL: :LOL:

I am thinking of getting my pc upgraded myself......hmmmm. This is just crazy. We were talking about this like 5 months ago I think.......

35506[/snapback]

Why? All we see of you is invading the forums every couple weeks...:P

You could do this stuff on your cell phone. :giggle:

Why?  All we see of you is invading the forums every couple weeks...:P

You could do this stuff on your cell phone. :giggle:

35508[/snapback]

So I should get a new cell phone too?

You know Edaun you make me sad..... I am crying on the inside by that comment. So I will make a dramatic conclusion to this post I will upgrade and.......................................

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

(Yes I read! LOL)

• 2 weeks later...

Holy cow, I can't believe I missed this thread before..!

We just bought Tricia a new budget-but-adequate desktop, but my computer will need replacing before too long.

I've wanted to get into something SLI and that looks like teh hotness!

Hopefully it's still available when finances allow.

• Founder
Holy cow, I can't believe I missed this thread before..!

We just bought Tricia a new budget-but-adequate desktop, but my computer will need replacing before too long.

I've wanted to get into something SLI and that looks like teh hotness!

Hopefully it's still available when finances allow.

35870[/snapback]

Dont worry I think ill be offering these well into the next game we play together.

• 3 weeks later...