-= NEW GUILD LEADER =-

Shawkorrr

• Executive

Bunky.jpg

Sandi joined SancTuarY of Wanderhome in May 2005, we soon found out how sweet and kind this woman could be. Sandi loved everybody, and everybody loved Sandi. Her positive aura when she is online can be felt all the way to Norway... During the years I have known Bunky, I have never heard anybody say anything bad about her, never, and why? She simply is an angel :wub: Sandi was made admin Apr 5 2006, 10:00 AM and has kept on being awesome.

".. everybody loves Bunky!" Still a good quote!

If I ever have any problems irl or in-game I know Sandi will be there for me, as I will be here for her, I can vent or w/e and know she keeps it to herself.

Sandi, the last couple of months I have kept you out of so much guild business simply because you have been pregnant with lil' Colin and then dealing with three kids in the house. Last thing I want to do is for you to be stressed even more hehe (plus I dont want Cody to travel to Norway and kick my bumzorz all red) :LOL:

What do I want from you now that you have the Guild Leader title? I require one thing, and one thing only...for you to keep on being that awesome person that you are! :hug:

Astrus, Ikeek and myself are proud to have you standing next to us with the rank of Guild Leader.

One more thing before I let others congratulate you; SancTuarY loves you!

/wookieehug

/deepbow

- Eilif

Bunky.jpg

Sandi joined SancTuarY of Wanderhome in May 2005, we soon found out how sweet and kind this woman could be. Sandi loved everybody, and everybody loved Sandi. Her positive aura when she is online can be felt all the way to Norway... During the years I have known Bunky, I have never heard anybody say anything bad about her, never, and why? She simply is an angel :wub: Sandi was made admin Apr 5 2006, 10:00 AM and has kept on being awesome.

".. everybody loves Bunky!" Still a good quote!

If I ever have any problems irl or in-game I know Sandi will be there for me, as I will be here for her, I can vent or w/e and know she keeps it to herself.

Sandi, the last couple of months I have kept you out of so much guild business simply because you have been pregnant with lil' Colin and then dealing with three kids in the house. Last thing I want to do is for you to be stressed even more hehe (plus I dont want Cody to travel to Norway and kick my bumzorz all red) :LOL:

What do I want from you now that you have the Guild Leader title? I require one thing, and one thing only...for you to keep on being that awesome person that you are! :hug:

Astrus, Ikeek and myself are proud to have you standing next to us with the rank of Guild Leader.

One more thing before I let others congratulate you; SancTuarY loves you!

/wookieehug

/deepbow

- Eilif

25701[/snapback]

GRATS BUNKY!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thank you so much you guys! :dance: Shaw you really know how to make someone feel special. This came as a BIG surprise, and I am honored to be given this title. I take this seriously, and I promise to do my best to be what is expected of me as a new guild leader. It hasn't always been easy for Astrus to manage our guild with our ever growing community, but he, Shaw, and Ikeek have done and continue to do a great job :woot:

When I first joined SancT there were less than 20 members, but I watched it grow to the huge community we have now! I have always considered myself lucky to have found such a great gaming family :dance:

SancTuarY FTW!!! :backflip:

Mindz, I'm sooo sorry. I saw you and stopped and waved and said hi, but I must've been out of your range. But I did see you say hi...I was gathering herbs and hit a deadend, turned and flew off, then looked and saw you say hi. I'm sorry you didn't see my reply, I wasn't trying to be rude.