Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder
a shampoo? what would he need that for??? needs carpet cleaner...

9437[/snapback]

*AHEM* ....Astrus always smells like Roses and sweet, ripe plums......With freshly combed fur, combed di-daily. :mellow:

But then again he lived on Naboo a bit too long, hanging around Veto...who was a bit vain *ahem*.... :lol:

Wookiee's from Kashyyyk think that Im a bit bourgeoisie also. :P

...got KSE disc #5!!!

Only one more fragment left before we have (at least) 3 new Firesprays in the guild.

All I need is a #6. I can trade a duplicate 1,3,or 7...if anyone has one to swap out.

IE if you are missing #1, and have another duplicate, we can trade your duplicate (any number) for my #1 so you can get your set done faster!

Edaun

Well, anytime you wanna pit your Firespray against the finest ship in our fleet, the USS Endeavour, lemme know. Our Nova Class Starship just won a battle with 2 alien battlecruisers with enough firepower to take out 3 of our ships. And we won!

Well, anytime you wanna pit your Firespray against the finest ship in our fleet, the USS Endeavour, lemme know.  Our Nova Class Starship just won a battle with 2 alien battlecruisers with enough firepower to take out 3 of our ships.  And we won!

9804[/snapback]

ROFL.

It'll be difficult to be in two places at once, Zhiv. I will be on the Endeavor. :lol:

i dont remember your application form... hmm maybe i missplaced it... *rips apart ready room trying to find it*

9834[/snapback]

Yeah, I have a personal invite from Capt Dark-Haven:

---

Dont NEED any experience, i have around the same as you. But my ship will be a role playing ship, but with the amount you've seen you'd get the basic idea.

And yes i would like for you to come aboard my ship, i think youd make a great starfleet officer.

---

Taken from a PM weeks ago, from Mavryk himself. If you don't believe that it's legit, I will find a way to reproduce the entire message and paste it here (CAM32 works wonders).

HA! :D

Yeah, I have a personal invite from Capt Dark-Haven:

---

Dont NEED any experience, i have around the same as you. But my ship will be a role playing ship, but with the amount you've seen you'd get the basic idea.

And yes i would like for you to come aboard my ship, i think youd make a great starfleet officer.

---

Taken from a PM weeks ago, from Mavryk himself.  If you don't believe that it's legit, I will find a way to reproduce the entire message and paste it here (CAM32 works wonders).

HA! :D

9854[/snapback]

yeah i remember that, and i stick by my words, except you havent done the "official" application and i don't know which position you would like to fill :)

yeah i remember that, and i stick by my words, except you havent done the "official" application and i don't know which position you would like to fill :)

9869[/snapback]

I would sign up but the STO forums have been down for days. I used the link you PMed me.. I will sign up soon. Hopefully, there will be a janitor position left. :lol: