Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... finished reading the 5th book of the wheel of time series. Its a alright series. not great but not bad. I just wanna finish it to find out what happens. 7 more to go!

• Founder
Just write one post each day, what you have done.

Example:

"... gave a flower to a cute person on the streets."

- Shawkorrr

1129[/snapback]

gave 1k IRL to a family member (who may be reading this atm DOH!) after I TOLD THEM TO MOVE FROM THAT STINKIN PLACE LIKE 6 months ago! :angry:

bah...oh well :wrong:

Was visited by a mysterious old man in-game, told him to take his lightsaber and shove it. Remember, hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

completed the ryatt trail trials with astrus, oushi and kobold

which was nice.........

just lord cyrric (or how ever its said) left of things I really want to do on kashyyyk that I can (since the heavy xwing is bugged for me now)

but also wouldnt mind a trip to avatar station sometime , so much left to do and only been playing this game for 2 years now, get some decent attachments might be good to look for, +4 or better force regen ideally mmmm

Today I dreamed of having 80regen

• Founder
completed the ryatt trail trials with astrus, oushi and kobold

which was nice.........

just lord cyrric (or how ever its said) left of things I really want to do on kashyyyk that I can (since the heavy xwing is bugged for me now)

but also wouldnt mind a trip to avatar station sometime , so much left to do and only been playing this game for 2 years now, get some decent attachments might be good to look for, +4 or better force regen ideally mmmm

Today I dreamed of having 80regen

1320[/snapback]

and it was the pweeeOHHHnnnnzooorrrrrzZZ.... wewT!