Im still Alive.....

Laoabal

Yes yes...I am still alive....I took the Advice of some peeps and got my %#5 together and got my life back in order...So to all the peeps in vent, Dont forget the name.....Lao dittle will be back soooooooner or later full swing

/rap that gangsta *edit* Stuff.........

• 4 weeks later...

oh glad to read people are still around.

I also am kinda not around but that's because I moved & then my computer died and so I am borrowing my parents.

Some technical glitches still to be sorted out but I am around as much as electronically possible!

*does the SancT Happy Dance* ;)

16215[/snapback]

Ya know...we may need you to personally demostrate the 'Sanct Happy Dance' on youtube or something...and not your wookiee...you! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Its cool that everyone is still alive. Hows SWG goin? I missed it at first but am breaking the addiction. Who knows, if they ever come out with an expansion maybe I'll be back, on one server or the other, to check it out. I was recently accepted into a beta testing for an upcoming MMO and tho I'm not supposed to say anything about it, Watch for It. You wont be disappointed. Its not Vanguard but its vanguardsy :woot:

I never said i was still alive :huh:

Oh i heard about a new MMO, its called 2moons or something. Apparently its directed to more of an adult community (Gore/Language etc) should be interesting to keep an eye on, dont have a link though only read about it in a magazine.

Oh and another thing. Australia finally got SWG!!! (now thats its all crappy...) now we down south can buy the game in stores, and also game cards. Though i think its abit late now...

I never said i was still alive :huh:

Oh i heard about a new MMO, its called 2moons or something. Apparently its directed to more of an adult community (Gore/Language etc) should be interesting to keep an eye on, dont have a link though only read about it in a magazine.

Oh and another thing. Australia finally got SWG!!! (now thats its all crappy...) now we down south can buy the game in stores, and also game cards. Though i think its abit late now...

16598[/snapback]

No, not 2 moons but that one looks good. The one I'm in is much more iconic than Star Wars (IMO) and is based on a Trilogy as well (hint hint). There was a series of recent movies on this one too :) LOL that should make it easy enuff

LOTRO...I really wasnt supposed to say anything since its still in beta but oh well. Wont matter cause I quit today and uninstalled it from my computer. Its a great game but I found myself becoming addicted which is why I left SWG (plus the need for new content) in the first place. When it hits the shelves I would highly recommend it for anyone who is into the whole Tolkkein thing (dont know if I spelled that right).