Jeez...

Zhiv

Maintenance is back. Cora is on a personal rampage against me and my ideas for <yet> another online radio-station. GW Bush is still a moron. Oh and I will have internet back at my own house in May!

That means I will give serious thought to giving SWG another go. So Yva, I will be making droids again, or maybe I will switch to making houses. Depends on where the market lies.

Ok. Serious thought aside, I WILL be back middle of May. So get the ticker tape parade ready for me...The Zhiv has returned!

Maintenance is back.  Cora is on a personal rampage against me and my ideas for <yet> another online radio-station.  GW Bush is still a moron.  Oh and I will have internet back at my own house in May!

That means I will give serious thought to giving SWG another go.  So Yva, I will be making droids again, or maybe I will switch to making houses.  Depends on where the market lies. 

Ok.  Serious thought aside, I WILL be back middle of May.  So get the ticker tape parade ready for me...The Zhiv has returned!

11447[/snapback]

Nice.

:woot:

cool :)

Droids might be good.

I don't like making them since there's no market for it and it takes a lot of fussing and I have 5 toons who all want attention.

I'm working on narrowing it down to one account but so far cant bring myself to do that lol. Even with the price of gas! (could really use the money spent on 2nd swg account to pay for rl stuffs)

Furniture can be good theres a lot of furniture/shipbuilders out there but that could be cool too.

I think in the future the money will be in RE'd clothing but who knows.

Maintenance is back.  Cora is on a personal rampage against me and my ideas for <yet> another online radio-station.  GW Bush is still a moron.  Oh and I will have internet back at my own house in May!

That means I will give serious thought to giving SWG another go.  So Yva, I will be making droids again, or maybe I will switch to making houses.  Depends on where the market lies. 

Ok.  Serious thought aside, I WILL be back middle of May.  So get the ticker tape parade ready for me...The Zhiv has returned!

11447[/snapback]

Just so you know we won't need more Structure / Shipwrights. We have a ton. I don't think there is much market in structures either. Fayella can make them and only has made them for one of my other toons.

Though very competitive. Shipwright (hmm maybe why it's popular or does everyone just want to be able to re-engineer) is probably the best trading profession for making money.

Of course DE is able to sell BH droids and ship computers so business is available there.

Just so you guys know, Fayella is doing Structures because she has all those weaponsmith resources to get rid of and a lot of the architecture stuff doesn't need great resources. It isn't really to compete at SW. Though she does make passable quality stuff for Jerok and the other alts to use. All my money is tied up in resources that are pretty much worthless now with weaponsmith being a joke. So it's much more feasible for me to make my own parts. Once on the ground reverse engineering starts up (if ever) Fayella will go back to being a weaponsmith.

I think in the future the money will be  in RE'd clothing but who knows.

this could be a distict possibilty if it works the way we/I think

with armour can only wear backpack, boots, belt, shirt, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, a necklace and gloves I think?

and additionally without armour can wear pants, jacket/cloak and headwear, main things people are looking for and work are stamina (adds 8 to action 1 to health for each point) and constitution (adds 8 to health and 1 to action for each point)

for myself looking to put together a suit and hopefully RE it to give 108 extra constitution and stamina giving an extra 2160 health and action and the extra luck agility and strength which dont appear to do anything atm but could possibly do in the future, this with the benefits of a master cloak on top should be good ,but I'm yet to find the tough rings with +20 constitution but I could live with a set of clothing that gives 5600protection 90cons 108 stamina might even be as good as the elder robe with its 6500 protection (I tend to still think in % protection so the master is about 45% elder is about 50% protection)

I am keeping my eye out for tough rings and it might be a bit of a dream but it would be nice to get some sort of lekku wear (headware) with some sort of mods bit tbh am not holding my breath

with armour can only wear backpack, boots, belt, shirt, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, a necklace  and gloves I think?

and additionally without armour can wear pants, jacket/cloak and headwear, main things people are looking for and work are stamina (adds 8 to action 1 to health for each point) and constitution (adds 8 to health and 1 to action for each point)

for myself looking to put together a suit and hopefully RE it to give 108 extra constitution and stamina  giving an extra 2160 health and action  and the extra luck agility and strength which dont appear to do anything atm but could possibly do in the future, this with the benefits of a master cloak on top should be good ,but I'm yet to find the tough rings with +20 constitution but I could live with a set of clothing that gives 5600protection 90cons 108 stamina might even be as good as the elder robe with its 6500 protection (I tend to still think in % protection so the master is about 45% elder is about 50% protection)

I am keeping my eye out for tough rings and it might be a bit of a dream but it would be nice to get some sort of lekku wear (headware) with some sort of mods bit tbh am not holding my breath

11467[/snapback]

Luck does do something. It adds to your chances of getting a lucky strike (more damage) in combat. It also increases your monetary loot. It apparently does not increase your chances of looting a better item however.

• Founder

with armour can only wear backpack, boots, belt, shirt, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, a necklace  and gloves I think?

for myself looking to put together a suit and hopefully RE it to give 108 extra constitution and stamina  giving an extra 2160 health and action  and the extra luck agility and strength which dont appear to do anything atm but could possibly do in the future, this with the benefits of a master cloak on top should be good ,but I'm yet to find the tough rings with +20 constitution but I could live with a set of clothing that gives 5600protection 90cons 108 stamina might even be as good as the elder robe with its 6500 protection (I tend to still think in % protection so the master is about 45% elder is about 50% protection)

11467[/snapback]

Draejth is like the clothing master for real. :worship:

• Founder

11447[/snapback]

ya, Cora is THE Hakan follower...even calls herself a "hakanite"..... :wrong:

you did a great job trying to talk courteously to her but, dogs tend to need rolled up newspapers when behaving badly... <_<

Edited by Astrus

Hehe. Not my fortay, beating folks with their own words. I prefer the neutral road and therefore refuse to walk the dark path of negativity. If she wishes to belittle my ideas, then her opinion is her own. Whether others care what she says or not, is that individual's choice. So, I said my piece and therefore showed my true strength and honour, and also showed why I am part of the best guild ever. Nuff said.

As for the ticker-tape parade hailing my return to power (of sorts), keep it small. Don't need to lag the server more than necessary :P

As for my profession, I will remain Droid Master and make droids in my sleep. The only things I may need upon my return are a few heavy harvies of the mineral, chemical, and power variety; only because I can't remember what I have stored :lol:

The first word I will say in guild chat when I return is *burp* so watch for it!

11467[/snapback]

Drae I've found a lot Tough Rings/mods on Kash at the Blackscale gate as well as lower levels of Ryyatt Trails

• 2 weeks later...

I know I mentioned earlier that I would be coming back mid-May...well that's been pushed back a little bit. I need to focus on some needed items like shoes(yes shoes), and my car. So looks like mid-June or Mid-July at best.

But hey...that gives yall just more time to fashion fireworks and ticker tape! :LMAO:

I know I mentioned earlier that I would be coming back mid-May...well that's been pushed back a little bit.  I need to focus on some needed items like shoes(yes shoes), and my car.  So looks like mid-June or Mid-July at best. 

But hey...that gives yall just more time to fashion fireworks and ticker tape!  :LMAO:

12754[/snapback]

Zhiv, I already got some Fireworks on my vendor from the wonderful SW grind. SO we got that covered. Now, if someone still has some Wookiee Life Day gifts we could open it would cover the tickertape...

Lol. Zhiv's buying shoes. Sounds like your two most-important modes of transportation need some upgrades. /snicker

I have 3 cars at home and it's always fun to try and figure out which one is going to die on us next. I haven't bought new shoes in about 4 or 5 years.

Oh when buying shoes, don't skimp. Buy some really nice, high-quality shoes. Buy shoes you like, and are extremely comfortable.. After all, your shoes will wear out quicker than most everything else..so don't be buying shoes every 6 mos.

*ok that one was free*

:lol:

The last pair of shoes I bought (only own one pair at a time), cost $15US and bought them at WalMart almost 9-months ago.

Since moving to Hagerstown, I haven't driven my car anywhere in 4 months because everything is either a short walk away or near a bus line. Traffic isn't bad up here, but there are traffic lights everywhere. And with my car having a overheating issue, it's just best to walk. :) Besides, walking is good for the environment. And being good to the environment makes even tree-hugging wookiees happy.