Announcement!

Shawkorrr

• Executive

NYSF-Bunky:

Our good friend and guildie, Bunky, have been with us since my mass-recruiting of SancT Guild started about one year ago. She has always been a great support to the guild, and have been extremely loyal to this wonderful community. When Bunky is around you get a kind of "buff" irl that makes you feel alot better, she just .. enlighten her surroundings ;) I believe we can all agree on that!

If you feel sad one day, I know her smile can make you happy in seconds, she is a sweetheart!

".. everybody loves Bunky!"

She has worked hard getting this possition in the SancT Guild, she sure has :hug:

After the NGE, Bunky decided to leave the game (perhaps for good), and I could not make her admin while she was away. I can still remember her leaving the game, one of the most sadest moments I've experienced in-game. She would have been an admin months ago, but I believed she had to focus on her RL for some more months, then come back and see how she felt about the new changes .. and Bunky came back! So therefor me and Astrus agreed, very quickly, that Bunky would be granted the rank of SancT Admin as soon as possible.

/wookieehug Bunky

Thank you for being you, Bunky! :hug:

You are a wonderful person, and never forget it!

/salute Bunky

Welcome to the administration, NYSF-Bunky!

whispers to bunky " yay our plan is taking shape. with me as your

"secretary" we will soon be in charge of the guild...hahahaaaaa then the galaxy"

Grats bunky you know I love ya. You totally deserve it. Now make sure you abuse that power accordingly. =D

• Founder
whispers to bunky " yay our plan is taking shape.  with me as your

"secretary" we will soon be in charge of the guild...hahahaaaaa  then the galaxy"

Grats bunky  you know I love ya.  You totally deserve it.  Now make sure you abuse that power accordingly. =D

10238[/snapback]

lol....you need to come back in game so we can make you admin hehe....

you def deserve it also....you helped mass SancT members on quests and what not and ended up being one of the coolest ppl i know that play this game :D...

If and when you decide to come back consider it MANDATORY that you become and admin...this is not an option soldier :H5:

oh yeah...

BUNKY FTGDMFW!!!!!!!!!!! :norimaro_autograph:

EDIT: "GDMF" stands for "gosh darn mickey fickey"....my daughter wanted me to clarify that :blink:

Edited by Astrus

Awww *cry/smile* Thank you so much for the awesome words Shaw. You've always been such a good friend. The day I left was a very sad one indeed, but it was something I felt like I had to do. Then I was talking to Squirel one day and said I misss the game so much I was going to "give the resubbing as a gift to my hubby for Valentines Day" (had to justify it somehow hehehe) and Squirel said "Do it now"...and I was playing again in less than 15 minutes! :woot: I really love this game, but most importantly the people I've met while playing. Sanct has some of the greatest players and nicest people. I am proud to be a member of the greatest guild in SWG and now am honored to be an admin weee :backflip: Thank you for believing in me Astrus, Shaw and the other admins :cheer:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :hug:

*salute, bow2/ SancTuarY *

there are times when i can lead but i'd rather it be on my own accord. not be looked at as an admin and get stuck in the your an admin its your job kind of situation.

On top of that giving me power in the guild is bad. i dont have the patience most of you do. i'd just assume eliminate the problem then solve it. if you know what i mean. which would leave us with like 8 people in the guild.

• Founder
there are times  when i can lead but i'd rather it be on my own accord.  not be looked at as an admin and get stuck in the  your an admin its your job kind of situation.

On top of that giving me power in the guild is bad.  i dont have the patience most of you do.  i'd just assume eliminate the problem then solve it.  if you know what i mean.  which would leave us with like 8 people in the guild.

10578[/snapback]

haha....well we have a few admins like that already rofl...

which is why we all work together and end up coming up w/ the best decision...me and Veto were like that too....I used to be the super forgiving one and he used to be like "just kick thier asses" ROFL

...i adopted a bit of that from him to tell the truth, after my forgiveness started hurting the ppl in the guild who didnt need second chances, if you know what i mean.

But ya......we do have some headhunters w/in the Admins here lol...and they are beloved :D

Id be like the Elf queen in Lord of the Rings 1. Greatly feared for the pwnage I can smite down with the click of a button. But also loved cuz I'm that kind of guy. But like I said I just as rather kick people then put up with the headache of sorting something out over the course of a few days. So I'll just sit in the wings of the leaders and have Bunky do my bidding!!!!!

Speaking of guild togetherness, thanks for waiting 3 hours for me to not be locked out anymore from HK last night Squirel and Komo...it was great to have Astrus join us too...team pwnage...now that's what I'm talking about. I didn't get my engine component (yet) but I had fun, it's been a long time since I've fought alongside Astrus. I'm keeping a running # of how many tries before the engine drops...so far HK runs 4...engine 0 lol :blink: