DJ Ice-Ice Babaaa

Shawkorrr

• Executive

I made a SancT Jedi Mayhem Video as well.. it is done, though I lack the space on the web-site.. Ill fix it in the morning, it is kinda late here..

FYI, the SancT Jedi Mayhem Video is awesome! :H5:

*EDIT*

.. the link will be posted in about 20minutes*

Edited by Shawkorrr

• Executive

IT IS HERE!!

Im proud to present..

"SancT Jedi Mayhem Video"

http://files.filefront.com/SancTJediMayhem...;/fileinfo.html

:lol: :ROFL: :lol:

Thanks to the Jedies that participated in this event:

* Squirel-masta-o

* NYSF-Bunky

* Vibration

* Draejth

Enjoy!

This was a blast! Drae pwnd us in a MAJOR way...

:worship: Draejth

Im downloading it to my PC as we speak.

I hope we can do more of these Shaw, thanks for taking the time to do it.

:D

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

I just watched it, man, you did a GREAT job with this. Thank you Thank you Thank you for making it. :H5: :H5: :H5:

Edited by Vibration

WOW Shaw you did a great job on that vid. I still think its sad how fast I got roxored. Draejth is a fooking monster!!!! :worship:

I fought Draejth a bit before this one on one and she just demolished me. I fought vibe to a draw a victory and then a loss. I look forward to having more of these guild dueling events on the top of the guild hall. Even with the new cu coming. This is a great way to make this last week a blast. I know we could all have a lot of fun doing this. Not to mention post changes those that stay in the game can do this as a way to get use to the new pvp / pve combat setup. I know I for one will be looking for some sparring partners to get myself attuned to the new CU.

Again Shaw thanx for that vid. The music was a nice touch. And I know we all had fun. =D Too bad you didnt get me emoting the kissing of draejth's feet. that would have made a great closing after the worship.

putting it on to download now still 15min wait until I can even start

just before we duelled I respected to mls mdef and it seemed really good for 1v1 jedi battles , but I think I would generally prefer the old template for BH and group pvp's

no sap, small heals and no channel or meditation make anything but pve and duels hard work

the loss of force speed is made up for with the increased speed in combat a mls gets

I still have to work out the best combos and combo of attack when target is kd dont know if it is really worth the effort for 1 week but a double mastery wearing robe and +1force regen belt gloves and lekku wrap was unbeliveable.

can tell how long I take to write posts download should be rdy in 5min

• Executive

It was my pleasure staying up to 3:30am filming you guys! :LMAO:

Btw, anybody recognize where the Ithorian is dancing? he is standing on the hill next to shuttleport in SancT City.. but on another server.. this is how it looked like if we had not build the city there :)

- Shaw

Shaw!!! That Video is GREAT! I love it. not only did we have fun doing it, but it's a great momento to have from our soon to be pre CU2 days :dance: Draejth you need to give me some tips on pvp :H5: I lasted a bit longer but only because I popped a health crystal earlier when I was fighting Kimoglias hehehe

Also, the DJ Ice Ice Babaaa is...Roffle Mayo :lol:

Once again great work and thank you Shaw :H5:

• Executive
Shaw!!! That Video is GREAT! I love it.  not only did we have fun doing it, but it's a great momento to have from our soon to be pre CU2 days  :dance:  Draejth you need to give me some tips on pvp  :H5:  I lasted a bit longer but only because I popped a health crystal earlier when I was fighting Kimoglias hehehe

Also, the DJ Ice Ice Babaaa is...Roffle Mayo  :lol:

Once again great work and thank you Shaw  :H5:

5783[/snapback]

*deepbow*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...