Lime Green Grass and Turquoise Skys

Astrus

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Executive

w00t, a happy topic as well!! GOOD! :D

Well.. First thing I want to say is that I love my girlfriend over everything on this planet. Aint love grand? ;)

The sun is shining again here in Norway, it is soooo nice outside these days! (The Fjords are gorgeous at this time of year!)

Life Goals: To make other people happy..

Game Goals: Make sure a lot of people remember Shawkorrr the cute wookiee!

Win the Lottery: Do not gamle at all.. (except ingame cuz nobody dares to win over a wookiee!)

Finish my favorite book: *lol* what book?? I got a year away from school and you think I read books, no way!

- Shaw :D :D :D

• Founder

mwhaha...

well...im really proud of my daughters progress in her academics...She wants to be a female version of Jimmy Neutron...ive been working w/ her for awhile w/ her studies and she's really become a mentor for me...i mean this kid believes she can do anything.

at first I wanted to tell her how some things cant be done...until i realized that i was only going to say that to her because of my own baggage in life.

Children really have it over on adults as far as goals are concerned, i think most ppl who strive for what they believe in no matter what reality tells them they can and can not do are the ones who will be the leaders of tomorrow.

...i dunno...thats just a really happy thing to me tho i might have just killed what i was TRYING to say w/ the above...But sometimes when i stay complacent and not do the things i REALLY want to do because time restraints and whatever...i just try to have the same outlook she would have ...and tell myself "well Jimmy wouldnt do that!" lol

I like books. Reading is a freaking awsome pasttime. Anything by Herburt, or Card, or Crichton, or Stevenson, or ... ok, anything science fiction is my fave.

I love my car. Its fast, loud and convertable, what else could you want in life?

I love programming. Nothing else am I happy to get headache from doing too much of.

BTW, good idea for a forum topic. Its about time we focus on the positive.

I wanna do a life goal!! My life goal is similar to andy kaufman. I want to make a living by entertaining myself. Sure I confuse other people sometimes but it's a great time. Well, I don't confuse Veto much, that guy is really good at catching my random movie/book quotes. props to Veto.

• Executive
BTW, good idea for a forum topic. Its about time we focus on the positive.

Dang, why didnt I come up with this topic?? (this is a typica Shaw topic ;) ) lol.. good topic indeed!!! :dance: Seems like you guys life is good, AWESOME!

Man, I like working like a bouncer/sec-guard at the local bar! People actually respect your authority around there.. got some kickbum friends as well.. those REAL bouncers that brake bones! (J/K they aint bonecrushers, they are big, intelligente people with muscles) lol This is not a big city, has about 13 000 inhabitants, so thing are cool most often. Ey, I meet an American woman there tonight.. she tried to get into the 20years+ only area! lol, she was 21 so that was ok.. hehe! Dang it is fun.. the last hour of work I almost fell asleep, so I pretty much started boxing on the entrance door.. hehehe.. makes my bones strong! *roar*

- Shaw

• Executive
Dang, why didnt I come up with this topic?? (this is a typica Shaw topic ;) ) lol.. good topic indeed!!! :dance: Seems like you guys life is good, AWESOME!

Man, I like working like a bouncer/sec-guard at the local bar! People actually respect your authority around there.. got some kickbum friends as well.. those REAL bouncers that brake bones! (J/K they aint bonecrushers, they are big, intelligente people with muscles) lol This is not a big city, has about 13 000 inhabitants, so thing are cool most often. Ey, I meet an American woman there tonight.. she tried to get into the 20years+ only area! lol, she was 21 so that was ok.. hehe! Dang it is fun.. the last hour of work I almost fell asleep, so I pretty much started boxing on the entrance door.. hehehe.. makes my bones strong! *roar*

- Shaw

337[/snapback]

Oh, Jesus!!!! How many times do I use ".."? That is loony!! :peace:

hmmmm lets see i hate my job but on the bright side of it i get off when the sun is still coming up so i get to see the sunrise. and i get to breath in that fresh morning country air that doesnt smell of the mills running or car exhaust yet. and i work next to a bakery so i get to smell the fresh bread too. but yea so i love breathing in fresh crisp morning air. especially when i get home and it has the scent of the pine trees still fresh..... so beautiful /sniffle...... if you havnt you should go visit the country in the early morning and you will see what i mean.

• Executive
if you havnt you should go visit the country in the early morning and you will see what i mean.

340[/snapback]

I grew up on the country, on a former farm which my grandparents owned.. we moved to this small town 4 years ago, and we still own the farm ;) I was there a month ago, the flowers had began to grow up again.. I came out of our BMW, took a BIG sniff .. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! I became crazy cuz of the air.. explored the garden, smelled the fresh flower, the seasmell.. the best of what mother nature can produce.. If anybody has seen a horsy when he is outside at summer, jumping, simply having fun out.. that was kinda like me! *hippla*

- Shaw

eva braun. That was hitlers cousin or something wrong like that. But she was german .. or austrian .... either way german-ish women dont count.

I like my job...I am a professional hacker and I get to bang on other folks computers all day long. My main pastime is scouting and camping. Other things that I enjoy are woodworking, computer games, reading and spending money. But, all of this would not be possible without my family who keeps me in check and supports me in whatever I do. My wife is the greatest and my kids are a reflection of her.

Syrce/Patches

I like my job...I am a professional hacker and I get to bang on other folks computers all day long.  My main pastime is scouting and camping.  Other things that I enjoy are woodworking, computer games, reading and spending money.  But, all of this would not be possible without my family who keeps me in check and supports me in whatever I do.  My wife is the greatest and my kids are a reflection of her.

Syrce/Patches

368[/snapback]

damn man. Sounds like youve got it figured out. Props to the allstar

• Executive
I like my job...I am a professional hacker and I get to bang on other folks computers all day long.  My main pastime is scouting and camping.  Other things that I enjoy are woodworking, computer games, reading and spending money.  But, all of this would not be possible without my family who keeps me in check and supports me in whatever I do.  My wife is the greatest and my kids are a reflection of her.

Syrce/Patches

368[/snapback]

You working for da CIA, FBI, ATF??? Hey! dont kill me!!! "You found out, now you must die..!"

hehe

- Shaw ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
lol, picked this up at a PA site.. IT IS MADNESS!!! LOLOOLOLOLOL§!

http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html

- Shaw

483[/snapback]

ROOOOOOOOFL!!!!

DARTH TATER!? roflmao

"...tater was once a pupil of mine....now hes more chemical than vegetable...."

*DIES LAUGHING* :H5: omg speaking of taters.....

• Executive
ROOOOOOOOFL!!!!

DARTH TATER!? roflmao

"...tater was once a pupil of mine....now hes more chemical than vegetable...."

*DIES LAUGHING*  :H5:    omg speaking of taters.....

487[/snapback]

Dang, I almost started singing to the dang song!! ROFL!!! good one bro!

- Shaw :dance:

• 3 weeks later...