Server Down

Shawkorrr

After reaching Master Commando a few short days ago I began to seriously doubt I had made the right decision to become a Commando. Again that goes back to being a Noob and not understanding when I created the character that some abilities and the heavy weapons had been disabled. While I have moderately been able to hold my own (especially when someone lets me win...thanks Shawkorrr for boost to my morale), I am relatively quick to die and do very little damage during combat.

HOWEVER!!!! If publish 27 is all its hyped up to be, I will be one of, no....will be the happiest Commando in Wanderhome. It is truly an update that gives Commandos the ability to get back in the game! So IF everything works out like it is supposed to, then I will actually be able to do my part when it comes to helping all you that have helped me out so much during my short time playing. And I just want everyone to know that I appreciate all the patience and help I've received til this point and will return the favors....just have to be physically able to and now I believe I will be.... Thanks guys

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought u'd be happy about that one :)

8196[/snapback]

WO3 has been changed.

WO4 drain-DPS ratio has been altered, making it a more viable option now. :)

PvP space decay has been removed.

DS no longer costs prestige points.

Master Pilots can now earn ground xp in space!!

Oh, Joy. What a time to be a Master Pilot!! I may be spending just as much time up here, if it weren't for the cool new toys for profs.

SWEET. :H5: :H5:

After reaching Master Commando a few short days ago I began to seriously doubt I had made the right decision to become a Commando.  Again that goes back to being a Noob and not understanding when I created the character that some abilities and the heavy weapons had been disabled.  While I have moderately been able to hold my own (especially when someone lets me win...thanks Shawkorrr for boost to my morale), I am relatively quick to die and do very little damage during combat. 

HOWEVER!!!!  If publish 27 is all its hyped up to be, I will be one of, no....will be the happiest Commando in Wanderhome.  It is truly an update that gives Commandos the ability to get back in the game!  So IF everything works out like it is supposed to, then I will actually be able to do my part when it comes to helping all you that have helped me out so much during my short time playing.  And I just want everyone to know that I appreciate all the patience and help I've received til this point and will return the favors....just have to be physically able to and now I believe I will be.... Thanks guys

8200[/snapback]

Yeah, man I started out as Commando and it looks pretty dang promising now. I *may* just dust off the ol Adv Composite Armor and go back to Commando...

Got Respec?

B)

All servers up! (though characters are still nude)

8228[/snapback]

How the heck am I going to catch your number of posts if you keep posting over my posts?

:lol:

Glad to hear the servers are working again, albeit naked toons and all, (hey Zhiv)

Oh, I also read somewhere that npc vendors could appear topless? AND that traders with such vendors would be banned in 48 hrs for such explicit displays of the American Marketing Stratagem.

But that's not the point, eh? Except to say I've been reading Zhiv's handywork and it's not something I would share with my 4 year old. (Actually I like his posts)

(Presents a healthy level of Tension on the forum)

Servers up. Like to hear how well the Publish Gifts work...except for the Bacta thingy- what is the point of that? A slap in the face to Entertainers? Or does everyone carry these around in inventory? OR does everyone not heal fully by the time you get home?

Like to hear about the sweeps, the commando weapons, the stealth, the vehicles...just gimme a synopsis of the whole Pub please...

I'll hang up and listen to your answer now.. B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Executive
weird....is anyone able to log in...it says that the servers are up but im not able to get on.

10130[/snapback]

we are all nude..... as always :(

"Star Wars Galaxies: The Nekkid Expansion" <-- we all know this game is being ripped off everything, so why not make a nude expansion? :wrong:

we are all nude..... as always :(

"Star Wars Galaxies: The Nekkid Expansion" <-- we all know this game is being ripped off everything, so why not make a nude expansion? :wrong:

10131[/snapback]

Home sick again today. Cannot log in and now the kiddies are up, so I can't play if I could log in.

Nekkid toons on the site. lol

Nekkid and bald. Least I'm not fat and old as well...