Astrus' Computer Desk

Astrus

• Executive

Yay there is the Hulkster computer!!!! :H5:

Nice shots!

One thing is for sure, ill never post my um room the way it looks right now because um, im too busy to clean lawl. oh wait, i can clean tomorrow when Im done for a while!!!!!!! wooot

Brb, gotta unplug my internet connection for my own good lol

• Founder
Yay there is the Hulkster computer!!!! :H5:

Nice shots!

One thing is for sure, ill never post my um room the way it looks right now because um, im too busy to clean lawl. oh wait, i can clean tomorrow when Im done for a while!!!!!!! wooot

Brb, gotta unplug my internet connection for my own good lol

34052[/snapback]

The hulkster is a file server now XD

Now Magneto runs things =)

magnetofloor.jpg

8 GIGS DDR2 RAM

6 Terabytes HDD Space

3 Way SLI setup w/ 3x Geforce 8800 GTX cards Overclocked (2.3Gigs of Video Dedicated RAM)

Intel Extreme 3ghz Quad Core Processor

Windows Vista 64bit

8x120mm fans

1250w Power Supply......

...I had to rewire the electric in my house because of this damn thing lol....w/ all that crap in it has to be some kind of health hazard, Im not sure though. :unsure:

• Founder
Ouch.

Happy Father's Day for the GL who already has everything. :giggle:

Nice setup. What's in the brown box on your right hand corner?

34056[/snapback]

Original wedding ring...

lol I dont have everything hehe...I just happen to have been in that business for quite awhile so i have a bunch of computer junk ;)

:furious:  :furious:  :furious:  :furious:

Touchy, Touchy! :ROFL:

I DONT PRINT MUCH OKAY!!!!??

...lol that printer is like 5 years old and still kickin!  :)

34065[/snapback]

Well someone gave me an Epson color inkjet and I don't print much. I don't use it enough to justify getting the yellow and magenta color cartridges right now...lol

:P

Touchy, Touchy!  :ROFL:

Well someone gave me an Epson color inkjet and I don't print much.  I don't use it enough to justify getting the yellow and magenta color cartridges right now...lol

34077[/snapback]

UGH. I wish I could go back to the days of buying a SINGLE cartridge for $30 instead of FOUR $18-25 cartridges. Yes, I tried Cartridge World, but they turned out bad for my printer!

*On second thought, I'll keep that comment to myself*

Suffice it to say, I'll have to reserve this one for a PM. :ROFL:

34067[/snapback]

Hey...quoting myself!! Awesome.

OK the comment survived PM so here it is:

"I'm suprised no one accused you of "compensating for something.""

:ROFL:

• Founder
Hey...quoting myself!! Awesome.

OK the comment survived PM so here it is:

"I'm suprised no one accused you of "compensating for something.""

:ROFL:

34130[/snapback]

I'd post a pic to prove that I wasn't but I plan on running for local office one day and that may ruin my chances soooo........ya :LOL:

that and I plan on staying married a few years longer :LOL: :LOL:

• Founder

lol I post a pic of me and wife :D

I have been asked to do this for awhile though so thats why Its up....

...if I was one to post up all my material stuff for fun this forum, over the last 5 years (this august) would be full of my crap. :LOL:

...I have never posted a pic of the little one up yet though, but my wife wont let me. :(

• Executive

...if I was one to post up all my material stuff for fun this forum, over the last 5 years (this august) would be full of my crap.  :LOL:

...I have never posted a pic of the little one up yet though, but my wife wont let me. :(

34191[/snapback]

I blame Smo.

...if I was one to post up all my material stuff for fun this forum, over the last 5 years (this august) would be full of my crap.  :LOL:

34191[/snapback]

LOL. I have seen pics of your family (or so I thought) from 2005, which may have been removed. I remember one of you sitting in front of your PC...you had a goatee?! I think...

I now think I saw Bunky's daughter a while ago, I guess it was back when you were talking about your daughter 'winning some award' or 'getting into some prestigious school' or some such..

edit:...and even then, that was back during your 2006 hiatus when Shaw first started running SancTuarY on Talus in your absence...my early days here. :D

• Founder
LOL. I have seen pics of your family (or so I thought) from 2005, which may have been removed. I remember one of you sitting in front of your PC...you had a goatee?! I think...

I now think I saw Bunky's daughter a while ago, I guess it was back when you were talking about your daughter 'winning some award' or 'getting into some prestigious school' or some such..

edit:...and even then, that was back during your 2006 hiatus when Shaw first started running SancTuarY on Talus in your absence...my early days here. :D

34198[/snapback]

Oh my...ya those were some pretty scary times financially around here...I had to make up for that time spent in-game during the base wars, where we literally had to protect our guild's city from damn near EVERY imperial on the server; thats while keeping our alliances strong w/ other guilds so that we had others to depend on when we had to deal w/ Multiple Allied Imperial Guild attacks....

....ya I definitely needed a break from all of that crap lol...we still havent done anything REMOTELY as stressful as that whole ordeal...then right after pretty much all of our enemies cried Uncle, I lost like 3/7 contracts which equaled about 45% of that years estimated profit.....so ya I had to not play for a few months to make that back up...long story though so ill stop while I only have 2 long paragraphs :LOL:

Shaw did more than an awesome job handling SancTuarY. He was by far one of the best guild leaders EVER on that server. :)

Oh my...ya those were some pretty scary times financially around here...I had to make up for that time spent in-game during the base wars, where we literally had to protect our guild's city from damn near EVERY imperial on the server; thats while keeping our alliances strong w/ other guilds so that we had others to depend on when we had to deal w/ Multiple Allied Imperial Guild attacks....

....ya I definitely needed a break from all of that crap lol...we still havent done anything REMOTELY as stressful as that whole ordeal...then right after pretty much all of our enemies cried Uncle, I lost like 3/7 contracts which equaled about 45% of that years estimated profit.....so ya I had to not play for a few months to make that back up...long story though so ill stop while I only have 2 long paragraphs  :LOL:

Shaw did more than an awesome job handling SancTuarY. He was by far one of the best guild leaders EVER on that server.  :)

34208[/snapback]

Ahhhhhh the good old days. How I miss them.....well except for my injury lol!!!!!

• 1 year later...