Time for some shoutouts...

Freyjah

After witnessing a few recent events within the guild, some hitting close to home and some not, I've come to the realization that there are a few times when gratitude must be shown. I feel like now is one of those times.

First and foremost, to our guild leaders and admins

As a guild, we are nothing without your time, attention and support, and if it weren't for you, it goes without saying, this guild and this community would not exist.

Thanks so much for your tireless efforts and for everything you've done for each and every one of us. I think you've accomplished something amazing in bringing us together as friends and no ammount of thanks will ever do your contribution to this community justice. Your dedication and involvement is inspiring not just in game but also in real life. You set an example as not only guild leaders but as people in general as well.

Astrus, this specifically points to you. You as a person have proven time and time again that these people, this guild, and this community matter to you as a family does to most individuals. We would all benefit from acting as you do in our own lives, in or out of game. I'm more than positive that I speak for most of us when I say that we're grateful to have someone like you standing behind us and believing in what we can do together.

To the guild as a whole

In a pm I wrote a few months back I made a comment about sanct members being highquality people and that I wanted to be around them more often.We've seen some come and go, and witnessed the ups and downs that would raise the question as to whether or not that comment is true.

But the few that have consistently devoted themselves to this guild for years, months or weeks, and have proven again and again that they're about the guild and nothing else, are all the evidence needed to make that statement incontestable.

In a conversation that I had with an admin tonight, it was brought up that there was a lot of talk about separation between game and real life. Fortunately it was agreed that separation is slim. I look at all of you as real friends, wanting to devote the same time and attention to all of you as I would to my best friends that I've had for literally decades. I have family members in my guild, but more importantly I will not stop short in saying that my guild is in my family.

I have benefited, grown, become more of who I am because of this guild. Whatever game it is we play, regardless of whether or not we're raiding or just jacking around, that we are doing it together is what matters most.

So thanks for letting me be a part of all of this.

:wub: ty for all the kind words, Sarah!!

it's been very disheartening to log on and see so few online, and so few in vent, or helping each other out like we all used to.

on the other hand, i've noticed you, rama, tankalot, kakon, kit and cray especially making the effort to make vent fun, and to help others out. it doesn't go unnoticed.

and i also want to give my personal thanks to Astrus, for not only being a dedicated and fierce leader, but also a true friend. not only to myself, but to anyone in the guild who needs it. he has always listened to my opinions, no matter how much of the opinion is influenced by a bad case of PMS. :D

oh, and i know i've said this before.. but......clicky my damn dragons!!!

that is all... :LOL:

• Founder
After witnessing a few recent events within the guild, some hitting close to home and some not, I've come to the realization that there are a few times when gratitude must be shown. I feel like now is one of those times.

First and foremost, to our guild leaders and admins

As a guild, we are nothing without your time, attention and support, and if it weren't for you, it goes without saying, this guild and this community would not exist.

Thanks so much for your tireless efforts and for everything you've done for each and every one of us. I think you've accomplished something amazing in bringing us together as friends and no ammount of thanks will ever do your contribution to this community justice. Your dedication and involvement is inspiring not just in game but also in real life. You set an example as not only guild leaders but as people in general as well.

Astrus, this specifically points to you. You as a person have proven time and time again that these people, this guild, and this community matter to you as a family does to most individuals. We would all benefit from acting as you do in our own lives, in or out of game. I'm more than positive that I speak for most of us when I say that we're grateful to have someone like you standing behind us and believing in what we can do together.

To the guild as a whole

In a pm I wrote a few months back I made a comment about sanct members being highquality people and that I wanted to be around them more often.We've seen some come and go, and witnessed the ups and downs that would raise the question as to whether or not that comment is true.

But the few that have consistently devoted themselves to this guild for years, months or weeks, and have proven again and again that they're about the guild and nothing else, are all the evidence needed to make that statement incontestable.

In a conversation that I had with an admin tonight, it was brought up that there was a lot of talk about separation between game and real life. Fortunately it was agreed that separation is slim. I look at all of you as real friends, wanting to devote the same time and attention to all of you as I would to my best friends that I've had for literally decades. I have family members in my guild, but more importantly I will not stop short in saying that my guild is in my family.

I have benefited, grown, become more of who I am because of this guild. Whatever game it is we play, regardless of whether or not we're raiding or just jacking around, that we are doing it together is what matters most.

So thanks for letting me be a part of all of this.

33438[/snapback]

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Ty much for the kind words, for myself and for our admins here also.

Its cool, and kind of rare, to see people letting the admins know that they are appreciated. :)

lol @Dawn ....she has profetic PMS moments XD

Lol@ Kakon. :)

We have always been about the community over every game we play. When I first encountered this guild, I figured it was like any other, in that sure we'd play together, but when your effectiveness and usefulness to the cause(s) of said guild had run dry you would go bye bye, or if you had a RL change of some kind - that you would be left behind so to speak. Not so in SancT.

We really mean what we say when we say this is a family. I have had a good year to get to know Astrus pretty well; most of my SWG experience was getting to know Shaw.

I am impressed with his ability to lead, to game, and to cultivate people in their RL endeavors. There are examples I could mention about his RL exploits which will not be mentioned here. Suffice it to say, he is not a leader ingame only.

Shawkorrr on the other hand has always been about keeping and growing this fellowship of gamers. He has no respect for bull*crap* and is not skeered to tell you so. He calls it like it is and his counsel is always welcome and appreciated.

Frankly, I'm not sure where I really fit into all this stuff. I am simply glad to have a part of what is happening and having come in early on and able to see and remember where we've come from and where we're going. I have always been honored to be an Admin here. I love the friendship and enjoying the games together - I would rather be here rebuilding than to be elsewhere doing anything else.

Thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated and rare.

/salute

• Executive
Shawkorrr on the other hand has always been about keeping and growing this fellowship of gamers. He has no respect for bull*crap* and is not skeered to tell you so. He calls it like it is and his counsel is always welcome and appreciated.

33473[/snapback]

I do it for you guys.