MEETING!!!!!

Freyjah

So here is the deal... some of us midwesterners (meaning Cray, Kit, Elwin, Freyjah and Mr. Voidus) and Schaefer are going to be in the general Iowa area in the following weeks. Due to this grand occassion, we're planning a small get together in Cedar Rapids, IA on Friday March 7th. If you would like to join us for a beer that night, please post to this thread! CHEERS!

Remember... Friday March 7th in Cedar Rapids, IA (time to be announced)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am coming in to town for family stuff, but I don't see any reason why it won't work !! :) If all goes well Luvthorn [my wife, Tricia] will be there as well.

We need to start pm's circulating with people's cell #'s as we get closer. Let's make this happen !! :H5:

We're going to have fun in our group, we just need to make sure there are no wipes :P

Don't worry Shaw, I already warned everyone that I would have the camera... and if I didn't, well, here it is again.

I'll have my camera and am a picture fanatic. Expect to go blind by the end of the night due to the red eye reduction flash on my nikon, teehee.

And considering the fact that I've already got everyone's phone numbers except for Voidus, his wife, and lusty, I'll go ahead and take those from people as they want to give them!

W need to get a time frame. i useally work till 6 but i can try to get off work early that day.

29905[/snapback]

Its a four hour drive for Kit and I so I'm assuming that Kit wont make it out till around 8pm, although I can be there whenever because I don't have a job. What times work for everyone?

anytime works for me, i work till 6ish (depending if i get stuck on a call), but i can always ask for a early out. so if i get out on time and get to CR would be 9ish (counting traffic and getting to a place). If people around DM wanna meet up and car pool, i work very close to jordan creek mall. That seems like a good place to meet up.

I know brother and I wouldn't even be close to seeing you ghuys cause not only are we on the other side of the country, but going to Iowa costs mucho dollars.

Come visit the city some time and hang out with us easterners! Haha. You can ditch me later on so you can all have you beers. :P

• Founder

Wow this is what its all about right here....SancT members meeting up and having fun together. :H5:

BE SURE TO TAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES

:H5: :H5: :H5: :H5:

Things like this is what makes keeping our community strong all the more important. Im sure we will see alot more meetups like this one amongst guildmates. :dance: :dance:

Wow this is what its all about right here....SancT members meeting up and having fun together.  :H5:

BE SURE TO TAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES

:H5:  :H5:  :H5:  :H5:

Things like this is what makes keeping our community strong all the more important. Im sure we will see alot more meetups like this one amongst guildmates.  :dance:  :dance:

29912[/snapback]

Now, if I can only coerce the Admins to come to my house for some coffee! :ROFL:

...I'd even have a plate of California Sushi for you-know-who...:D

• Executive
haha, y do you want to see him in lipstick for??? 0.o

29914[/snapback]

devlip.jpg

I traveled into the future and took the picture! >.<

"Look what have you done!" "You did that yourself!" hehehehehe

And no, Devin should never get so drunk that he willingly use lipstick.

Edited by Shawkorrr