Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not really a today i, but more this past week i:

Im getting a brand new car :woot:

Monday night (4th Sept), i had an idea about getting a brand new car i did some web searching and found a car i would like to get: an 2006 Mazda3.

Tuesday morning (5th Sept) ring the bank and make an appointment

Thursday morning (7th Sept) Talk to the Loans person of my bank so i can get the car.

Friday afternoon (8th Sept) get a verbal approval from the bank, it wasnt definate but it was close enough

Sunday afternoon (10th Sept) went looking through car yards, unfortunately they are all closed on sundays, but you can still get in to look at the cars.

Monday morning (11 sept) went back to the car yards and got prices on some cars. Unfortunately the Mazda3 was getting too close to my budget. Luckily i found a 2006 model Mitsubishi Lancer that i liked. That afternoon i went back and signed a contract but had to wait for the banks official approval before i could go any further.

Tuesday Afternoon (12 sept), Bank fully approved it and they made arrangements with the car yard :superwoot:

Though i havent heard back from either of them to find out whats happening im still excited about it. I should be getting it early next week (added a body kit to it so its gonna take some time to install).

So yeah thats what ive been upto, i havent been on lately because of this. When i get my car i will be posting pics of it like a proud father of his first born lol

15618[/snapback]

After two and a bit weeks i finally got it.

And boy am i happy with her. Shes a beautifull looking car :woot:

I should have some pictures of it soon. Just about to order some personalised number plates for her. The Australian number plates are mostly white on the background of the plates, so i am going to buy some black ones so they blend in with the color better. Im looking at getting MAV87 (Mav for mavryk obviously and 87 for my birth year, yeah im young heheh) because having MAVRYK costs over $2k to buy :blink:

Im looking at getting MAV87 (Mav for mavryk obviously and 87 for my birth year, yeah im young heheh) because having MAVRYK costs over $2k to buy  :blink:

16000[/snapback]

ooh congrats on the car.

Hmm why is Mavryk more expensive? is it because it's more letters?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I....

...went from lvl 34BH to lvl40BH in 5 hours (doing quests and the like).

Yeah, vanity plates cost a bit more here in the states also, but because most of our license plates are stamped out by prison inmates...the savings is passed on to the consumer! so a vanity plate in Maryland costs about 200 US...where as a normal plate costs about 72US.

Today I....

...went from lvl 34BH to lvl40BH in 5 hours (doing quests and the like).

Yeah, vanity plates cost a bit more here in the states also, but because most of our license plates are stamped out by prison inmates...the savings is passed on to the consumer!  so a vanity plate in Maryland costs about 200 US...where as a normal plate costs about 72US.

16405[/snapback]

Wow. Things are cheap in North Carolina. A Vanity plate here is $40, regular ones are $20.

I almost got my car registered in NC but that would mean I'd have to get an NC driver's license, and paying taxes would be a bitch since I'd have to prove residency in NC for at least 6 months out of the year...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Today I...

...got my BH upto Level 45½. A little over halfway to a pwning lvl 90 BH. Watch out impy jedi...I'm coming for you and there's NOWHERE you can hide!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Executive
spent 2 hours with an amazing woman.  who is quickly becoming my squirrelette.  theres a few kinks to work out.  but all in good time.  I havent been this happy in a long time  =D

17747[/snapback]

All you have to do now is to play this song for her in the whambulance! :lol: wewts