Shawkorrr

Shawkorrr

• Executive

Was wondering about something. In some months I will probably end my subscription in SWG, due to education etc the next year (not sure if Im gonna leave SWG 100 pct..). What will happen to the character, Shawkorrr, when my account is expired, will it be deleted or what? I dont think it will be deleted because I've known people who have taken a break from the game because of RL issues, and they have returned.. but I must be 100 pct sure about this! ;)

- Shaw

• Founder
Was wondering about something. In some months I will probably end my subscription in SWG, due to education etc the next year (not sure if Im gonna leave SWG 100 pct..). What will happen to the character, Shawkorrr, when my account is expired, will it be deleted or what? I dont think it will be deleted because I've known people who have taken a break from the game because of RL issues, and they have returned.. but I must be 100 pct sure about this! ;)

- Shaw

77[/snapback]

more than likely it wont be deleted....if i were you if keep paying for it just in case ....but there have been instances where ppl have abandoned (not deleted) their accounts and came back w/ np :)

• Executive
more than likely it wont be deleted....if i were you if keep paying for it just in case ....but there have been instances where ppl have abandoned (not deleted) their accounts and came back w/ np :)

79[/snapback]

Okies. Thanks bro! We will see what happens, in time we will find out!

- Shaw

• Executive
aye i think it is after 30 days after subscribtion ends that they can delete.  i was gone for 4 months and came back no problem. except all my houses died :(

90[/snapback]

Hmm, then I must give away all my stuff to people I know will be here for a while? hmm.. sell it then give the money to the person? :unsure:

- Shaw

• 11 months later...
  • Executive
/wookieetickle Mavryk

*runs* :rolleyes:

9351[/snapback]

Ok, back to seriousness..

In some months I might be forced to leave since I am moving back home, though it is not decided yet wether or not Im gonna end my internet subscription. SO the new topic, similar to this one, will be posted in some months ;)

... still here though!

Ok, back to seriousness..

In some months I might be forced to leave since I am moving back home, though it is not decided yet wether or not Im gonna end my internet subscription. SO the new topic, similar to this one, will be posted in some months ;)

... still here though!

9359[/snapback]

...and posting like a crazed wookiee on spice...