Wanderhome population?

Shawkorrr

How many players are there on Wanderhome at the moment you think?

Has it gone up since the new expertise came out?

- Shaw

15623[/snapback]

Hard to say...Everytime I'm online, all 15 of Garu's friends are offline and 60 of 67 Edaun's friends are offline..

Hate to say it (and maybe it's just me) but the city is becoming a ghost town...

Well quite often I'm by myself in guild chat but I am seeing some of you folks more often recently, which is nice :)

As for the rest of WH, I am seeing some old names I haven't seen for a while but there does seem to be a lot less people on.

A bazillion more houses hehe but I never see the owners.

How many players are there on Wanderhome at the moment you think?

Has it gone up since the new expertise came out?

- Shaw

15623[/snapback]

I recently got back into the game and it seem so far away from the days when people would group together to go hunting or do other things. Aside from the occasional player wandering through the city, it seems so deserted.

• Executive
Well maybe some of you bored vets would consider helping Edaun finish up Mustafar. I'm 83 now and won't die every 5 minutes like I used to...

I have only done a handful of quests there. :blink:

15733[/snapback]

Yva and Roar like mustafar <(:giggle:)>, and I bet they would love to help you out man. btw, come join us in vent, and you can also get more people to join the group :)

This is one reason i decided to switch severs, wanderhome to me seemed to be goin down hill not only in the decreaasing number of people, but the kind of ppl. First week on Intrepid i noticed the difference in the people.Many times i was on wanderhome and no one was on in guild etc. I have to say the activity on Intrepid is awesome, restuss is always a good battle, and the guild im in is really really active and ppl on daily, not just a couple but alot.

I cant wait for officer and smugg expertise!!!! tried it on tc and its cooool

and bases??? omg yeah bout time!!

• Executive
This is one reason i decided to switch severs, wanderhome to me seemed to be goin down hill not only in the decreaasing number of people, but the kind of ppl. First week on Intrepid i noticed the difference in the people.Many times i was on wanderhome and no one was on in guild  etc.  I have to say the activity on Intrepid is awesome, restuss is always a good battle, and the guild im in is really really active and ppl on daily, not just a couple but alot.

I cant wait for officer and smugg expertise!!!! tried it on tc and its cooool

and bases??? omg yeah bout time!!

15814[/snapback]

Because people give up on the server and don't try to rebuild it (which can be even more fun!).....

What you mean with that?

Told you to go in vent......!?

wow, lets all go there! :wrong:

but then again, if you do not have much fun in the game anymore (on a server), then transfering the account to a bigger pvp server aint a bad idea. we all do pay SOE to have fun.

oh and FYI, all guilds have their ups and downs.... you will discover that very soon :rolleyes: but you must also ask yourself this; what do you do as a guild member once the guild has a down period?

Edited by Shawkorrr

Hi guys how you all doing, i still troll these forums every now and then :)

Well i never really noticed wanderhome dropping off as some of you are saying when i left for bria, I had my reasons but i will say this bria has a huge population in comparision including many ex wanderhome players, i think there is even a guild of ex wanderhome players.

PVP is kinda odd because the rebels are way outnumbered (you actually feel like a rebel), only down side is that there are a lot more *crap* talking kids on bria that really bug me, but i guess you take the rough with the smooth.

Anyway hope you are all doing well, and i hope sanct continues to grow, cya all later guys.

Well Deep Space is a graveyard tonight. Grrrrr.

I've done some crafting lately as there's not been much happening in the pilot community here...unless it's PvE you want...seen plenty of grinding.

I even flew thru normal space SF and there was no one to fight.

I hear Chapter 3 comes out tomorrow. *crosses fingers*. Like to see what the smugglers are getting for 3 years of waiting.. ;)

I have 73 friends on my list since November 05 and I have not had more than 7 or 8 on at any one time, usually it's 2-3. Saw Yva and Rooarrr were glowy hunting on Musty, but I had to log out.

I see that maybe moving to a bigger server could be tempting, but the truth is, this game is what you make it. I guess having said that, I'll have to start making some tracks for Mustafar and Kashyyyk.

Later...

• Executive
Hi guys how you all doing, i still troll these forums every now and then :)

Well i never really noticed wanderhome dropping off as some of you are saying when i left for bria, I had my reasons but i will say this bria has a huge population in comparision including many ex wanderhome players, i think there is even a guild of ex wanderhome players.

PVP is kinda odd because the rebels are way outnumbered (you actually feel like a rebel), only down side is that there are a lot more *crap* talking kids on bria that really bug me, but i guess you take the rough with the smooth.

Anyway hope you are all doing well, and i hope sanct continues to grow, cya all later guys.

15936[/snapback]

Hey hey Otti :)

Yes, there are alot of x-wanderhomies on Bria, but as you said there are alot of craptalking kids there. /blame NGE

Yep yep, ttyl

Well Deep Space is a graveyard tonight. Grrrrr.

I've done some crafting lately as there's not been much happening in the pilot community here...unless it's PvE you want...seen plenty of grinding.

I even flew thru normal space SF and there was no one to fight.

I hear Chapter 3 comes out tomorrow. *crosses fingers*. Like to see what the smugglers are getting for 3 years of waiting.. ;)

I have 73 friends on my list since November 05 and I have not had more than 7 or 8 on at any one time, usually it's 2-3. Saw Yva and Rooarrr were glowy hunting on Musty, but I had to log out.

I see that maybe moving to a bigger server could be tempting, but the truth is, this game is what you make it.  I guess having said that, I'll have to start making some tracks for Mustafar and Kashyyyk.

Later...

15937[/snapback]

Oh schnaps, tomorrow? Jasko, you hear that?! :giggle:

Edaun, add Vier and Tendau to friendslist (members of SancT just returned) hehe. They need to lvl up on musty-

/bmoc Edaun