Out of Town

Jasko_Denew

Hey guys, some of you already know that I do some work as a performance vocalist here in Raleigh, NC. Well, this weekend, my fiance and I are driving up to New York City for vacation, and we decided to take a stab at the American Idol auditions which are being held on Monday in New Jersey. It's a shot in the dark, but like the lottery, you can win if you don't play. A lot of people say AI is a life experience whether you win or not. In my mindset, of course I wanna win, but whatever happens, it will be fun, methinks :)

Wish me luck!!

BTW, if I do wind up on TV and you happen to be watching, look for Jason Kolman or Jessica Lind ;)

Hey guys, some of you already know that I do some work as a performance vocalist here in Raleigh, NC.  Well, this weekend, my fiance and I are driving up to New York City for vacation, and we decided to take a stab at the American Idol auditions which are being held on Monday in New Jersey.  It's a shot in the dark, but like the lottery, you can win if you don't play.  A lot of people say AI is a life experience whether you win or not.  In my mindset, of course I wanna win, but whatever happens, it will be fun, methinks :)

Wish me luck!!

BTW, if I do wind up on TV and you happen to be watching, look for Jason Kolman or Jessica Lind ;)

14957[/snapback]

oh cool have fun!

Wewt! Is the Sanctuary Vocalist of the Year back from NYC yet?

:blink:

15047[/snapback]

Hey guys, I'm back. I did decently well in NYC. Out of 10000 auditioners, I made it into the top 500, but could not make the cut for 250. There was a MASSIVE amount of talent there and I was glad I gave it my all. To think that with 10 cities, with 10k auditioning in each city, that they will narrow it down to one is amazing. I'm glad for the experience. I'll get some pics up as soon as I charge my camera.

Dude that's friggin AWESOME!! Just having the b....er.. nerve to get up there and perform like that is amazing. To get into the top 500 out of 10k says a lot by itself.

How many times did you have to sing? Once?

/tiphat

/salute

Nice Job! :D

15056[/snapback]

Twice actually. The initial cut was from 10k to 500. A LOT of poeple went home. The second audition was for the secondary producers. I sang for them, but they just said they were looking for something else. Nothing I really did wrong, they just are going in a different direction this year.

Dude! Awesome music, Fantastic voice.

I don't know any producers, but I know three guys here in Raleigh who have recording facilities if you are ever in need. I have recorded several tracks and a couple CDs (with my drumming) and if you ever need anyone to back you up on stage, I'd be glad to help.

Soundweaver Studios

(email me for the phone number and engineer's name) (close friend)

Media4Productions

(the guitarist in my band)

Two of three are setup to record, the third is a sought-after sound guy and rythym guitarist I play with.

/21 gun salute.

Really liked your version of "Darkside"

PS- Missed you in Deep Space tonight, bro.

Ed

• Executive
holy crap IM late on this lol...

GJ man...if i were you id promote yourself....If youd like to I know a music promoter here in seattle that might be interested in helping you out man...send me a PM if youre interested and I'll hook it up for you np!  :H5:

15074[/snapback]

What about

? :lol: Could be better than Björk.

But yeah, GJ Jasko!!!! :H5:

Your an awesome singer bro!

You should contact Zhiv to see if we can get some of your songs on his station!

15068[/snapback]

/checks head to see if mav was hiding in there...

I was just thinking something along those lines. Get in touch with me and we'll see what we can do. :D