Guess what!

Syke

Erath agreed to let me use Sak again for the Summer until I reactivate my old character Syke.

He said he rarely uses Sak anyways, so this works out well.

There is only one catch. Sak and his alts, must remain Imperial, as well as remain in Erath's guild. Now, when I do activate Syke, he will of course be Rebel, and I hope to get him and his alt both back into SancTuarY!

Hope to see you in-game!

Oh and when I left before....

I had to leave due to real life stuff. Well, I got into the Air Force and school is near over, so those things are out of the way! =]

So now, I can play SWG again!

• Founder
Erath agreed to let me use Sak again for the Summer until I reactivate my old character Syke.

He said he rarely uses Sak anyways, so this works out well.

There is only one catch. Sak and his alts, must remain Imperial, as well as remain in Erath's guild. Now, when I do activate Syke, he will of course be Rebel, and I hope to get him and his alt both back into SancTuarY!

Hope to see you in-game!

13086[/snapback]

Not gonna happen bro...if these were your own personal accounts then maybe, but we really cant have these toons in and out of the guild.

This would be the 3rd time that theyve been allowed to join us and they arent REALLY your characters, which means we couldnt truely trust them.

Id suggest joining REF or getting your own account.....speaking of which, do you have your own account? Or would erath be willing to sell you his?

I think you read a little too fast....

When I reactivate SYKE (MY PERSONAL OLD ACCOUNT), I wish to have him Rebel and in SancTuarY. SYKE is my personal account, just not active. I am trying out SWG again on SAK, to see if I want to even reactivate SYKE.

Id suggest joining REF or getting your own account.....speaking of which, do you have your own account? Or would erath be willing to sell you his?

Syke belongs to me....

Sak will not be mine, just to test things out...

• Founder
I think you read a little too fast....

When I reactivate SYKE (MY PERSONAL OLD ACCOUNT), I wish to have him Rebel and in SancTuarY. SYKE is my personal account, just not active.

13113[/snapback]

sweet .....nvm then :P

TBH i thought syke was one of eraths accounts also :unsure:

Whenever you want SYKE back in then thats fine w/ me and im sure itll be fine w/ the rest of us. :)

Im sure i speak for the rest of us when i say we'd all rather help you get Syke as uber as possible than have to deal w/ all that account stuff we dealt w/ before :D

To be honest, the only reason I ever used Sak in the first place was for PvP...

Think about it, what was better for PvP?

Squad Leader Rifleman, or Master Powers, Master Enhancer Jedi =P

The reason I like Syke more than Sak is for one thing....

My Elder Squad Leader tag =]

• Founder
To be honest, the only reason I ever used Sak in the first place was for PvP...

Think about it, what was better for PvP?

Squad Leader Rifleman, or Master Powers, Master Enhancer Jedi =P

The reason I like Syke more than Sak is for one thing....

My Elder Squad Leader tag =]

13129[/snapback]

lol.....GD'it why they brought about the NGE when the CU was doing so well still baffles me :|

lol.....GD'it why they brought about the NGE when the CU was doing so well still baffles me :|

13131[/snapback]

Yeah it obviously wasn't the the THOUGHTFUL choice but whatever.

Ah ok that makes more sence Syke.

Hope to see you around soon :)

• Founder
I was back yesterday....

When Astrus ordered the Rebels to aim for me first lol

Then I pizowned Astrus!

13185[/snapback]

Ya you and your 15 friends haha :D

but seriously, i didnt actually tell them to aim for you first haha...

i didnt give any orders at all yesterday tbh lol...i was just along for the ride for the most part and roffle'ing and some of the stuff going on :D

13131[/snapback]

Tell me about it..I had just enough time to get the basic understanding of how the game worked and how to level and the next day I had to relearn it all over again...

Started 11/2/05

Started again 11/15/05

LOL

For me every Publish I'm like 'ugghhh now how do I play this'

I feel like I'm relearning it all constantly. :angry:

But still, for some reason, I totllly like this game.

It hard to play when I got 4001 RL things to be doing but when I have free time, there's just nothing better I can find to do.

:)

LOL

For me every Publish I'm like 'ugghhh now how do I play this'

I feel like I'm relearning it all constantly. :angry:

But still, for  some reason, I totllly like this game.

It hard to play when I got 4001 RL things to be doing but when I have free time, there's just nothing better I can find to do.

:)

13241[/snapback]

*ding ding*

Yeah, I watched Astrus teach someone how to PvP last night and I got a good look at his BIO. Nice. He's done so much in the game in a thousand days..I'm nearly 210 days and there's still so much to do and see...if badges and titles are any indication of playing-experience, I'll be around a lot longer.

My job situation has changed again...I am stepping down from my supervisory responsibilities at work and going to manage an important customer delivery route. It's one of those trade-off things, where I'm not losing salary, but I'm gaining more time at home and less responsibility. I've been a Super for a total of 2 years, and at my company, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It was more headache than blessing. Now, I'll be driving a truck again, making sure everything goes smoothly with this customer who builds yachts...One of the premier yacht companies in the US, btw. My hours will now be 6 AM - 2:30 PM EST (instead of 8 AM until 7 PM EST nightly) Some nights I would miss seeing my kids altogether.

Plus, in one of my part-time drumming jobs (I play at two churches) they doubled my pay. I can't complain. (I make about $100 for an hour's work) I'd like to say "Yeah, I make $100/hr..." but that's stretching the truth a bit." The extra money comes in handy for the ever-increasing gas money and such.

Hey, I'll be changing my SWG times too, so maybe I can limit my time to 3 days a week and get to play more at night (PrimeTime!!)

**I hope Pub 29 gets delayed awhile...sounds like they have a lot of stuff to fix**

Ooo that sounds like a win win for you and your family. The kids grow and change so fast. The new hours sound a lot better than the old. With your job, drumming and family I don't know how you find the time to play SWG with us at all, but am glad you do :H5: Congrats on the new job position and yay more SancT's on at night :dance: