Something happened to me today

Shawkorrr

• Executive

(this topic will update later today (nothing bad, kinda funny though))

It has to do with three batteries and an electric device. No, nothing kinky... well, you may twist it into something kinky, but erm... whatever! :lol:

Edited by Shawkorrr

• Founder
(this topic will update later today (nothing bad, kinda funny though))

It has to do with three batteries and an electric device. No, nothing kinky... well, you may twist it into something kinky, but erm... whatever! :lol:

12134[/snapback]

GAMEBOY ADVANCE!!!

DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!

uhhhh....Something wireless! lol

shaw goes in to bathroom his electric tooth brush isnt working so he licks the batteries to find out which is bad and it makes all his hair stand on end..... cmon dude tell us what happened the suspense is killing me...lol

• Executive

Well, here it goes.

I stood up early in the morning and looked into the mirror, "omg, Shaw, you seriously should do something with your hair...", so I checked my electric shaver but NO batteries *dang*! Then I just got dressed and forgot about the hair. Some hours later I walk in the livingroom and spot three batteries! /cheer I run to the bathroom and *wroom* *wroom* it was time to shave the head! When I was done I removed all of my facial hair as well, so I am more or less hairless on my head atm.. looking like a english hooligan! My brother took a "before & after" photo with his digital camera. Was going to upload it, but he had to travel home to Bergen 😞 but in time you will see the ultimate change in appearance.

The thing is.. when I removed all my hair I felt so alive, so young, so fresh that I was in a happy-happy mood the whole day!! Dang, I just realized I found myself again! Gonna start working out as well (at home to begin with) 😄

Im aliiiive, Im aliiiiive! :superwoot:

Hmm, have not been this happy since last summer when I had short hair! Guess I will never have this long hair ever again... now im back to normal!

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*does the happy Shaw dance*

EDIT: and today I got Ray Ban sunglasses so I look like a skinny version of Paul Shaffer at the moment, and I got a mini-digital camera and a Panasonic Hi-FiSTEREO MS4 VHS Movie Camera (bought on auction). 😛 mwhahaha

Edited by Shawkorrr

I only cut my hair once a year, usually in June. My hair is unusually thick and dense, so a good buzz cut is nice and it shocks my friends when I go home with shoulder length hair (hippy at heart) and come into work with a military buzz....:ROFL:

lol ive been bald for about 5 years now :D

You really do feel a little free when its all cut off lol...less to worry about i guess haha.

12209[/snapback]

Yes indeed. Only minutes drying my hair, I don't think I've used a hair-dryer for at least 15 years.

:blink:

I have hair like Aidio's. If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Aidio, think Mal Reynolds from Firefly.

I have hair like Aidio's. If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Aidio, think Mal Reynolds from Firefly.

12223[/snapback]

Its time you came back from those Coreworlds (WoW) and live off of the land like a True Browncoat Aidio, come back to SWG and fight the Blue Sun people (SOE)

Coz we all know they can't take the sky from us!

besides soon smugglers will smuggle...

besides soon smugglers will smuggle...

12227[/snapback]

I've heard that before. Don't worry, Mav, you've already got me crewing on the Endeavour. What more do you need?

I only cut my hair once a year, usually in June.  My hair is unusually thick and dense, so a good buzz cut is nice and it shocks my friends when I go home with shoulder length hair (hippy at heart) and come into work with a military buzz....:ROFL:

12214[/snapback]

Okay Zhiv. Having seen a picture of you with a buzz cut, I think we are going to need to see a shot with shoulder length hair. I just can't picture it.

dude....Cheerleaders for the LEGENDARY LOSS bro...

all cheerleaders pretty much end up drunk and nasty at a bar, full of their ex boyfriends.

12250[/snapback]

haha maybe in yalls time.. things are at least a little different now.. well at least at my school.. that applies for maybe half of them haha

• Executive
dude....Cheerleaders for the LEGENDARY LOSS bro...

all cheerleaders pretty much end up drunk and nasty at a bar, full of their ex boyfriends.

12250[/snapback]

*hiccck*

*hiccck*

who cares about them being drunk and nasty? as long as they can give yah a lapdance and some action I wont complain :lol:

thats the good part, when your all done, you can just dump them, they are used to it anyways.

*hiccck*

*hiccck*

who cares about them being drunk and nasty? as long as they can give yah a lapdance and some action I wont complain :lol:

thats the good part, when your all done, you can just dump them, they are used to it anyways.

12498[/snapback]

looooooooooooooooooooooolll