What pens do all y'all prefer writing with

Extona

So, title says all, what pen do you all write with? And why do you prefer it.

I personally always preferred fountain pens and after losing a gazillion of ballpoints, I went back to fountain pens.
HbsDanr.jpg 
These are the ones I currently own, from left to right; Lamy Safari, Pilot Kaküno, Montoverde Rodeo

uX9G4xM.jpg
Showing the nib of the Kaküno, a japanese EF nib. Which is smaller then EU/USA EF nibs. So basically extra-extra-extra fine.

c9P2fUk.png
Comparison of the nibs on the pens (courtesy of the Goulet Company).

The price range is, very affordable, as a fountain pen that is decent goes as cheap as 6$ for a Jinhao, or 15$ for a Pilot/Lamy.
But the thing that truly makes it cheap, is the ability to refill your own ink from a pot, which in the long run is cheaper than most ballpoint pens, with a way better experience, atleast in my opinion it is a better experience, because ballpoints tend to dry out on me.

So, what is your preferred writing instrument?

Edited by Extona
out of place text
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shawkorrr said:

I do not use any specific quality pens.... but considering buying... these pants tho!

TB2D3OWqtRopuFjSZFtXXcanpXa_!!1050120044

That is not Sinterklaas enough, now if they had this as a suit with Amerigo (Or the new stead, Ozosnel, which means "oh very fast") instead of Rudolf, perhaps.
 Image result for sinterklaas"

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...