I just got into TRADIIIING

Nikoooo

The past 2 weeks I've been researching for ways to earn some extra money, unemployed and such and I've found Investor's SancTuarY! 

Now I am using eToro with virtual money to get some experience on the market and Investmate to learn about all this thing.

Until now I've learnt what market and stocks are, what is the spread of a price, bull and bear economy and more to come!

But. I have two dumb questions!

How does the profit actually work? For example: when I'm buying currency, the profit goes up when the price goes up, but when I am buying stocks the profit goes up when the price goes down. (As it is supposed to be)

What is the best to start with? Stocks or popular currencies?

Edited by Nikoooo
  • Like 3

I don't think there is any one perfect method for investing.  Whatever you're good at, I guess. I had a coworker who was really into penny stocks and I had a cousin who was really into the blue chips and both of them did well at it.  I think currency and futures are bit more confusing than traditional stocks although I admit I haven't spent a lot of time on it.

• Like 4

• Founder
23 hours ago, Nikoooo said:

The past 2 weeks I've been researching for ways to earn some extra money, unemployed and such and I've found Investor's SancTuarY! 

Now I am using eToro with virtual money to get some experience on the market and Investmate to learn about all this thing.

Until now I've learnt what market and stocks are, what is the spread of a price, bull and bear economy and more to come!

But. I have two dumb questions!

How does the profit actually work? For example: when I'm buying currency, the profit goes up when the price goes up, but when I am buying stocks the profit goes up when the price goes down. (As it is supposed to be)

What is the best to start with? Stocks or popular currencies?

My best answer for you is to read a entry level book called "Stay Mad for Life" by Jim Cramer.

After that, go down the booklist Ive made for you guys.

@WazzY has done pretty well for himself and hes the only one I know who has read the majority of the books on that list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have read lots of these books and they are pretty good. The Jim Cramer books are good but there are a lot of them. I think I have read them all and In my opinion I think that his "Confessions of a Street Addict" and "Get Rich Carefully" are my favorite. The Last one is the newest one he released and is the biggest and most in depth in comparison to the others.

His books have a fair amount of overlap though. Let me know if you need some more help I would be glad to help out where I could!

• Like 2