I need some humor!

Shawkorrr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look! a n00b Jedi! :blink:

I still think you should have to go thru all the other crap to be a jedi. It's like a right of passage. everyone else had to do it. but now they want to change it to make it easier for new players. cripes.

SOE stands for Sucks Out all Excitement!

Two Jedi walk into a bar. They run into a BH and a smuggler. The Jedi say "Hey, the other two iconic professions!"

The smuggler and the BH shoot them and say "Yeah, but we're supposed to exist now."

I thought it was funny!

I dont thinkits a new vehicle.  It is more like things placed around the worlds to " immerse " people more.  Like Obi Wan's house or Lukes home on tat.  Stuff like that.  If it is a new vehicle  are they upping the alloted vehicles again.  cuz frankly im a bit full.

5937[/snapback]

agreed...

can anyone make out the co-ords??

agreed...

can anyone make out the co-ords??

5938[/snapback]

I am processing the image, or part of it...

so far, I've gotten:

21X0, X602 (dunno if +/- yet)...

Edit: That's 3860 for the X....

coord-snippet01.png

Edited by Zhiv

You guys are over-analyzing it. Read the description.

It's a customized landspeeder, with the doors welded shut. Rebel symbols are painted on the sides, and it's called the "General Dodonna". Do I have to paint you a picture?

Punchline

Nope. No new speeder. And I believe the planet is Ord Mantell, on one of the starter missions. The speeder is surrounded by NPCs with such names as "Boh", "Lewk", and "Daezy".

Whoo-hoo! Second page!

• Executive

The Old Man is in love with .. Vibration!! :ROFL:

Last night after we had placed a new house in SancT City for a new member, Vibration was there to check out the new house :) and lol, then the Old Man came to talk to Vib... :giggle: he left after some mins of ignoring. But after like 10minutes he returned!

vibman.sized.jpg

The Old Man got the hots for Vib! :LMAO: He even chased Vib through the streets!

:H5: Old Man..