Show your position on earth

navee

Hi SancT,

i know. It's not mandatory, but i want to show you my position on earth. 'Cause i think it can help to understand and contextualize some of ours points of view and because VirtualEarth is really B)

And i invite all of you to do the same if you think this can help you. All you have to do is find your position on map and copy to clipboard a permalink to these position.

Mine is Vilanova i la Geltru. :D

I found me and bookmarked it, I just don't know how to put it here in a clickable link? Bunky = internet noob  :blink:

2632[/snapback]

There should be a "Permalink" option on your map... it will give you a link to your home...

Here's Mine

ok I permalinked it but how do I get it to here in the forums?  I tried looking in my favorite and copy, but can't paste? I told you I was an internet noob  :blink:

click on the permalink, when its loaded copy whats in the address

start writing message in sanct forums , press the "http" button on the top of the message editing box and paste the address from permalink into the box (check http:\ bit isnt in twice

an alt way would be to reply to one of the other mails and copy and paste that, so you get a better clicky link

GAH! I keep linking to other people's!

Those shiny things are my neighbor's greenhouses. I live in the sticks, alright. Zoom out to see Halifax in all its (not-so)shining glory. And that big eyesore across the street? It's a cornfield.

it should be a hard work for a spanish guy but i dare to say that you live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This is Internet power :P

I create an entry for you in this post.

2676[/snapback]

Considering I put the street names on it and one of them is "Wayne Gretzky Drive". I really didn't think anyone would have too much trouble figuring it out.

B)

I'd say Seattle, seeing as how that occupies the central position on the screen...