Some things...

Zhiv

Here are some of the things I will have set on my SWGEmu server (when they get that far):

Players can place a vending machine in NPC cities. This way you don't have to fly all over the galaxy to get your items...just to the nearest NPC city. Think of it! Shopping in Theed will take on a whole new meaning.

Another thing is no player cities, at least at first. I would change the distance you can place a player house near an NPC city from the kilometer it is now to down like 200m from the edge of a city. Just something I wanted to see happen. Main reason is with player cities, people don't come to NPC cities that much. But if everything is there, the only reason to travel away from NPC cities would be to hunt.

All professions would be the way they are supposed to be. Buffs would work for 3 hours, no more. Food would once again be useful. BE crafted items would once again serve a purpose. Droids would be useful instead of pretty to look at.

Any other wishes?

the ability at master Creature hander to tame EVERY creature!!!! (ok not npcs and maby not bosses like what its name? shear karn or somthing....) but it be cool running round with a kryat dragon or an akly lol... (though granted i never realy fought any of them so they may be over balanced /shrug but at least the ablility to tame almost every creature lol :P oh and unlimeted pets or somthing lol let one of your pets go just so you can catch another one.... lol ok well im embarrised lol... :blush:

Already played on someone's EMU.

There is no Kashyyyk or Mustafar. You have to keep in mind this is about the time that JTLS was released, and if you are one of the people who bought the expansion, you would know that there is only Space, not Kashyyyk. Being an admin on the EMU is also kind of fun, where you can spawn any item, change your name whenever, and even make yourself 200 meters tall... I made a trandoshan and named him Godzilla... Looked just like in the movies. Anyways, sounds like you are having fun Zhiv. Make sure when you get it up for SancT to use, you check the IP's... That was the problem with the one I played on. The IP was wrong, so that wouldn't allow you to connect.

Already played on someone's EMU.

There is no Kashyyyk or Mustafar. You have to keep in mind this is about the time that JTLS was released, and if you are one of the people who bought the expansion, you would know that there is only Space, not Kashyyyk. Being an admin on the EMU is also kind of fun, where you can spawn any item, change your name whenever, and even make yourself 200 meters tall... I made a trandoshan and named him Godzilla... Looked just like in the movies. Anyways, sounds like you are having fun Zhiv. Make sure when you get it up for SancT to use, you check the IP's... That was the problem with the one I played on. The IP was wrong, so that wouldn't allow you to connect.

15223[/snapback]

give me the ip for it syke i think ur syke :P hopefully not to many tsc are in it

Is that all you can say, Astrus? If you think that won't happen, then just ban me from here again, and I will leave you guys alone.

15241[/snapback]

now stop right there...enough of the hostilities...really. Syke just play it out as normal heh. Astrus will warm up to you again I hope. The thing is I think you need to have a 1 on 1 talk with em. Not trying to be a stick in the mud at all just trying to settle things.

Yeah... I wish it were that easy. I left SancT for -TSC-.... And that was after spending so long talking to Astrus to get back in. I basically was stupid and wasted his time, and left SancT shortly after. I had also said some really bad things to some of the people in the guild along with that. I completely understand if Astrus does not believe me. I made some terrible choices that will most likely cause hostilities from now on, but like I said, those were my choices, however dumb they were. I know I am probably considered not trustable anymore, but that was because of my own errors. I know this thread was hijacked and I apologize for that, Ladies and Gentlemen.

• Founder
Is that all you can say, Astrus? If you think that won't happen, then just ban me from here again, and I will leave you guys alone.

15241[/snapback]

Well...first thing I'd like to say is "I told you so."

but dude....

as long as youre not in here talking trash and doing the usual bull*crap* youve been doing while you were in TSC, I dont care if you are in here.

Needless to say, you have definitely burned some bridges, thats for sure.

btw, Why did you make the "TSC" Account on these forums?...whats that all about?

I have no idea honestly... With Syke banned, I couldn't think of anything else to put. When I made that account, I was still on SWG and in TSC. But don't worry, I will not talk trash anymore.

About the PvP guild link... You do realize that the core members of TSC have been together since pre-cu right? We just never rename our guilds, we end up disbanding and renaming them. Like with Irjam, Erath, and I... My first guild in my first week. That's about the time I met Irjam. Same with Lao. Erath, Lao, and I were in the guild USG together. We slowly started making our own guilds together, such as <D>, <DoD>, <SILVR>, <-TSC->. So I guess when you think about it, we appear to disband, but after a week, we are back with a new name.