Flight from US-UK / UK-US

Shawkorrr

If you knew a terrorattack had been prevented in US/UK, would you still fly that day?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If you knew a terrorattack had been prevented in US/UK, would you still fly that day?

• 1) Yes
    • 2) No
    • 3) Depends

• Executive

CNN.com

I would say that I would fly with no problems. BUT that all depends who I was flying with.. if it was only me alone on a trip, yes, I would have taken the plane for sure. On the other hand, if it was a family trip I would seriously reconsider taking the plane to US/UK.

:mellow:

Edited by Shawkorrr

I don't fly. If I can't get there by boat, train, car, or bus, I don't need to get there. I don't have a fear of heights. I have a fear of falling. Big difference :P

Hey think of it this way...Once the element of suprise is gone, what good does it do the terrorists to continue being terrorists? I mean, once it's out in the media, the Gov't would be cracking down on stuff, so it should be perfectly safe to travel by air.

BTW, the last time I was in a plane was returning from Miami during my honeymoon, a decade ago.

Last time I was on a plane it was a C130 out of Andrews AFB going to Orlando, FLA for bootcamp (back in 1988). Bootcamp was for my High School NJROTC class...it was great. The bootcamp. :)

I ain't scared. If I saw a terrorist on a plane I would knock 'em down, make 'em eat my sh*t, then sh*t out my sh*t, then eat their sh*t which is made up of my sh*t that I made 'em eat!

In other words...yes I would fly, but I would also be on alert!

• Executive
I ain't scared.  If I saw a terrorist on a plane I would knock 'em down, make 'em eat my sh*t, then sh*t out my sh*t, then eat their sh*t which is made up of my sh*t that I made 'em eat!

In other words...yes I would fly, but I would also be on alert!

14961[/snapback]

The terrorists which got caught two days ago was going to use liquid explosives I hear.. which would make it very hard for anybody to detect them trying to blow up a plane. All they could do was to have each of the liquids in each termos or some cannister, then when the liquids are mixed it will cause an explosion or something like that. Not sure about this because me and science = bad. So in that case you would not been able to notice what they were planning. I do not think they were gonna go into the *bad word*pit and hijack the plane, it was more like blowing them up all at once from where they were sitting. hmmmm

From the New York Times

Edited by Shawkorrr

i dont fear terrorists. if you are gonna fly somewhere fly there dont let anybody tell you what you can and cant do. your gonna die at some point dont worry when that point is just enjoy your life.

• 2 weeks later...