I actually miss the game :P

Yva Xorna

Sorry to have been MIA a bit but Ive been side-lined with family business, vacations and computer woes.

However it looks like I have the little machine working again so I plan on getting back into the game.

I remember that Mustafar wouldn't load on this machine but not sure what other issues it has....but I'm sure those will make themselves evident soon :P

The nicer bigger machine is just going into storage. I've decided I'll just get a new one after I move (which is in 6 months or so).

Looking forward to seeing you guys & figuring out what's this Restuss dealie is all about.

I miss Shaw and Yva.

Oh, and Degan, Crethip, and Kendu.

I also miss Tommikk, Forys, and Fondak - three guys I met pre-NGE who have since quit.

grrrrr.

14318[/snapback]

As far as I know Kendu is still playing and Degan has come back. Both are prolly on Intrepid Server kendu=fish-face and fuzbacca Degan is afro-thunder and afro-lightning......we all made toons there was not much left to do on wanderhome. You can always send them a mail thru the servers or a tell by using /tell fish-face.SWG.Intrepid (message). it works for mail the same way and i was even able to add friends from wanderhome to my list on intrepid....

But heck, im prolly not telling you anything you dont alreay know :)

As for Crethip/Dok prolly wont be back for awhile. After cancelling the acct I realized how much time I was spending on a game. While I realize thats important to alot of ppl I found I have seriously neglected a lot of things in my real life. I'm greatful to have met everyone and still keep up to date on the forums. Plus football season (american) is almost here and I'm actually a bigger fan of that than SWG so I will be keeping busy for the next 4 months (YEAH!!!) Go Sooners!!!! :)

• Executive
As far as I know Kendu is still playing and Degan has come back.  Both are prolly on Intrepid Server kendu=fish-face and fuzbacca    Degan is afro-thunder and afro-lightning......we all made toons there was not much left to do on wanderhome.  You can always send them a mail thru the servers or a tell by using  /tell fish-face.SWG.Intrepid (message).  it works for mail the same way and i was even able to add friends from wanderhome to my list on intrepid....

But heck, im prolly not telling you anything you dont alreay know :)

As for Crethip/Dok prolly wont be back for awhile.  After cancelling the acct I realized how much time I was spending on a game. While I realize thats important to alot of ppl I found I have seriously neglected a lot of things in my real life.  I'm greatful to have met everyone and still keep up to date on the forums.  Plus football season (american) is almost here and I'm actually a bigger fan of that than SWG so I will be keeping busy for the next 4 months (YEAH!!!)  Go Sooners!!!! :)

14335[/snapback]

LA LIONS For The Win! :P

I miss Shaw and Yva.

Oh, and Degan, Crethip, and Kendu.

I also miss Tommikk, Forys, and Fondak - three guys I met pre-NGE who have since quit.

grrrrr.

14318[/snapback]

Ya like crethip said, were still here, just on a different server :)

Ill b back on this weekend so ill pop on WH for a bit. But for some reason i love being a imperial, lol.