Fellow Guildpeoples, whatchall listening to?

Kobald

A Sunday Morning Coming Down - Johnny Cash.

35242[/snapback]

Awww man!!! Thank you edaun!!!!!!!! LOL :D You.....just gave me enough ammo for a month worth of posts. You could say I can totally see you listen to that kind of music. Let me guess you also like Garth Brooks too right! >_< right?!?!?! A little bit of Country and little bit of Rock!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww man!!! Thank you edaun!!!!!!!! LOL  :D  You.....just gave me enough ammo for a month worth of posts. You could say I can totally see you listen to that kind of music. Let me guess you also like Garth Brooks too right! >_< right?!?!?! A little bit of Country and little bit of Rock!!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

35423[/snapback]

LOL No. I did not start to like Johhny Cash until my wife got me into it, and after I saw the movie Cash. Stereotypes don't fit well on me. :P

I cannot stand country music. My dad played everything from Beatles, Bluegrass, to the Bee Gees growing up, so my influences are pretty wide.

Johhny Cash was really rough around the edges. Totally real, totally down-to-earth. He had RL problems and identified with the working class man, as well as the convicted prisoner. This song I mentioned goes something like this:

Woke up Sunday morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.

And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert.

Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes and found my cleanest dirty shirt.

Then I washed my face and combed my hair and stumbled down the stairs to meet the day...

LOL :wrong: Durryy....:D

Woke up Sunday morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.

And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert.

Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes and found my cleanest dirty shirt.

Then I washed my face and combed my hair and stumbled down the stairs to meet the day...

35449[/snapback]

LOL, pretty much describes me in my ....er......formative years???? :fail:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...