Fellow Guildpeoples, whatchall listening to?

Kobald

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

np: led zeppelin - led zeppelin IV (1971) - going to california

led zeppelin was my stuff back in the day about a year before CU.... listening to this, reading old posts in forums and looking at old swg screenshots... it's just too much. much too much.

I'm actually considering going back in again just to see things. aughghaheghgh nostalgia trap

• Founder

np: led zeppelin - led zeppelin IV (1971) - going to california

led zeppelin was my stuff back in the day about a year before CU.... listening to this, reading old posts in forums and looking at old swg screenshots... it's just too much. much too much.

I'm actually considering going back in again just to see things. aughghaheghgh nostalgia trap

dont bother dude....

If you play something TRUST ME....get Star Trek Online and come play w/ us :D

eh, I tried playing it a few months back around the time it came out when my dad got it but I just couldn't really get into it, only played for a few nights :/ I might give it another chance but I dunno

if any of you guys will be going to TOR I'll definitely be seeing you there though hopefully for more than just a few nights :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

Nina Simone - Feeling good

nice, bro. I love Nina.

ANYWAY...LINKIN PARK IS BACK if you had not already heard, and Ive been playing their newest album non-stop.

Here is my fav song so far from the album. You have to respect the Mario Savio quote...and if you dont know who Mario Savio is, youre doing yourself a disservice by not researching him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4er9gIn9hM

You have to respect the Mario Savio quote...and if you dont know who Mario Savio is, youre doing yourself a disservice by not researching him.

Wowsa. Quite the man. And the fact that the FBI proceeded to actively break the law that they were sworn to uphold just scares me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

Wowsa. Quite the man. And the fact that the FBI proceeded to actively break the law that they were sworn to uphold just scares me.

Indeed. He was a man w/ a very strong will. Its a shame our school history books dont say more about him.

But ya Ive been listening to alot of RATM here lately.

I hate the intro to this song, but it rocks out toward the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...