=/..........

Squirel

Hey all!!!!! Just writing to say....... I AM A NYS CERTIFIED EMT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I just want to thank you all for your support as I said before you guys are a great "family" and I am truly glad I saw Bunky one night we spoke for a bit and I came back to SWG to meet you all.

If your wondering I passed with an 84%, wewtages. So who needs a band - aid?

Also our instructor was inspiring as all of his students who have made it to the state certification phase have passed the test. He has a 100% success rate. So we all knew going in we had a shot cuz his final was killer!!!!

See you guys in game soon. I ordered a new tower and I should be getting it today. So between that and cleaning up before my g/f comes over and a wedding tomorrow. I will prolly be on roughly sometime sunday!!!! Rock on and drink up cuz its a celebration bishes!!!!!!!

• Executive
Hey all!!!!!  Just writing to say.......  I AM A NYS CERTIFIED EMT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....  I just want to thank you all for your support as I said before you guys are a great "family" and I am truly glad I saw Bunky one night we spoke for a bit and I came back to SWG to meet you all.

If your wondering I passed with an 84%, wewtages.  So who needs a band - aid? 

Also  our instructor was inspiring as all of his students who have made it to the state certification phase have passed the test.  He has a 100% success rate.  So we all knew going in  we had a shot cuz his final was killer!!!!

See you guys in game  soon.  I ordered a new tower and I should be getting it today.  So between that and cleaning up before my g/f comes over and a wedding tomorrow.  I will prolly be on roughly sometime sunday!!!!  Rock on and drink up cuz its a celebration bishes!!!!!!!

12472[/snapback]

Now this is very, very good news, squirel! How long you been doing this EMT thing, a year or something like that? :)

Congratulations with "NYS CERTIFIED EMT!!!!"

You rock, and you know it!

Keep it up.

/cheer

Will be cool to see you online again!

To clarifya few things. I am an EMT basic. Which limits me to the type of care I can give. Paramedics get the honor of doing I.V.'s and intubations and that sort of thing..... I get the honor of splinting broken bones, applying bandaging, and am limited to medicines I can dole out.

And I only went to school for 5 months. But once I start work as an EMT I can re-enroll in school for 18 months and learn to be a paramedic. Its highly recommended to get out there first as an EMT rather then just straight into Paramedic.

But all in do time. Hopefully this will help me get my life straightened out and I can get married to the woman of my dreams..and who knows what from there....

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BABY STEPS!!!!!

Weeeee! Congrats Squirel, I thought I posted earlier but it's not here :huh:

I had no doubt that you'd pass. I'm sooooo proud of you! :H5: :dance: :woot: :backflip: Now when we come to NY we'll be safe hehehe. You're awesome and we're all so happy for you. :hug: :worship: :drink: