OMG! WTH???

I was taking a look through the old gallery, remembering the past etc... and i found this....

Clicky

At first i wasnt paying attention, i was like wth is interesting in this picture... its just shaw... then after a closer look i saw his HAM or lack off... I thought "hmm must be shaw showing Astrus a bug or something" then i read the Spatial Chat (Click to zoom in).

My theories have been correct, Shaw must be a dev :blink:

I was taking a look through the old gallery, remembering the past etc... and i found this....

Clicky

At first i wasnt paying attention, i was like wth is interesting in this picture... its just shaw... then after a closer look i saw his HAM or lack off... I thought "hmm must be shaw showing Astrus a bug or something" then i read the Spatial Chat (Click to zoom in).

10283[/snapback]

Well Geez. That explains how he can fly from place to place, disappear into thin air, turn translucent-blue, and pwns! everywhere he goes. He's a dev.

Why didn't I think of that? Chewie, take the professor here back and hook him up to the hyperdrive...

Well Geez. That explains how he can fly from place to place, disappear into thin air, turn translucent-blue, and pwns! everywhere he goes.  He's a dev.

Why didn't I think of that? Chewie, take the professor here back and hook him up to the hyperdrive...

10306[/snapback]

:lol:

• Executive

Clicky

10283[/snapback]

Erm, well ...

*no comments* :unsure:

• Executive

lol, I am not a dev :)

That photo was manipulated and changed while servers were reseting! hehe

I uploaded it to a folder so that it would "seem" like it was made some time ago..

Then I PM'ed Mavryk and told him to make a "OMG! WTH???" topic here on the forum and see how people reacted too it :dance:

It was quite fun watching the responses, I must admit that, rofl!

Forging pictures is quite amusing actually, and it is not hard at all.. I only use MS Paint and my "brains" to change/alter the pictures I wanna mess up.

.. though, who knows, there might be a dev among us! :unsure:

Oh and check this out...

Clicky

Check out the tool bar... and his xp monitor... i thought he was Cl90 but yet its still not full... could he be gaining hidden levels???

So thats why he yells at the Devs all the time... he is covering up who he really is...

10345[/snapback]

My XP bar isn't full. I got more XP than I need for level 90 on my last Flea mission so it folded back. If I hover over it says I have "-"280,000 or something XP to my next level.

lol, I am not a dev :)

That photo was manipulated and changed while servers were reseting! hehe

I uploaded it to a folder so that it would "seem" like it was made some time ago..

Then I PM'ed Mavryk and told him to make a "OMG! WTH???" topic here on the forum and see how people reacted too it :dance:

It was quite fun watching the responses, I must admit that, rofl!

Forging pictures is quite amusing actually, and it is not hard at all.. I only use MS Paint and my "brains" to change/alter the pictures I wanna mess up.

.. though, who knows, there might be a dev among us! :unsure:

10374[/snapback]

Hehe Mav and Shaw Strike again Mwahahaha

Oh and check this out...

Clicky

Check out the tool bar... and his xp monitor... i thought he was Cl90 but yet its still not full... could he be gaining hidden levels???

So thats why he yells at the Devs all the time... he is covering up who he really is...

10345[/snapback]

:P

ROFLMAYO.

You crack me up...

Yeah, he yells at the devs all the time....spoken like an imp in a rebel guild. LOL :lol:

He pwns Baaah Nuuhn!!

ROFLMAYO.

You crack me up...

Yeah, he yells at the devs all the time....spoken like an imp in a rebel guild. LOL :lol:

He pwns Baaah Nuuhn!!

10401[/snapback]

Hehe i work for SancTuarY Agency for Intellegence (SAI) and when i get tip offs i like to share it :P

Nah it was all shaws fault he made me :unsure:

Hehe i work for SancTuarY Agency for Intellegence (SAI) and when i get tip offs i like to share it :P

Nah it was all shaws fault he made me  :unsure:

10403[/snapback]

Course it was Shaw's fault. He is ultra-sneaky these days..'specially after the stealth upgrade he underwent...

Ya know, apparently you can fly on a speeder (or similar device) while cloaked...Super-Uber-Ninja-Romulan technology this is! :lol:

Course it was Shaw's fault.  He is ultra-sneaky these days..'specially after the stealth upgrade he underwent...

Ya know, apparently you can fly on a speeder (or similar device) while cloaked...Super-Uber-Ninja-Romulan technology this is! :lol:

10405[/snapback]

Oooo sounds interesting... gonna have to talk to my contacts about that one

• Founder
well aint that what the DEVs do?

This changes nothing!

You're still a DEV! :lol:

10419[/snapback]

ROFL....now everyone thinks Shawkorrr is a dev haha...

During the Base Wars there was some Imperial talk saying I was a dev also...its still going around even today.

A few days ago Voren asked if i was a dev ROFL!

....but i dont know about Shaw....InSIDE CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!! omgwth!!!