OMG! WTH???

• Executive
ROFL....now everyone thinks Shawkorrr is a dev haha...

During the Base Wars there was some Imperial talk saying I was a dev also...its still going around even today.

A few days ago Voren asked if i was a dev ROFL!

....but i dont know about Shaw....InSIDE CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!! omgwth!!!

10422[/snapback]

/tip Sneeky 5 000 000

*waves hand* "You will not reveal anything what you have experienced today"

I've been trying to stop people from thinking I'm a dev, lol, its hard.. they keep twisting the facts! rofl... man, I should not have manipulated that picture!

yeah, astrus, I have probably at one point believed you were a dev as well, but never made a big deal out of it.. its mostly cuz you knew everything when I started playing SWG ;)

Edited by Shawkorrr

man oh man shaw and astrus a dev............*ppfftt*

can say i EVER thought that.

the base wars in Santuary were AWSOME fun. that was when smuggler was good for something*cough CU smuggle cough*

i was so good at it, i know this because i ended up dieing first...ALOT of the time...after it was discovered that i was a great mezzer muwahahaha!!!

• Executive
Ok im on shaws side he lives in Norway and the devs live in Austin Texas

BIG differance

10430[/snapback]

That is easy to go around man.. many know my english is WAY better than most Norwegians, and I do not use Vent (wonder why that is :unsure: ) something that can imply that I am hiding something from you all! mwhahahaha!

lol, but I'm from Norway ;)

Did I mention I once fooled my parents for some second when I had forget a picture of myself on www.fbi.gov? hehehe! I took screenshot of my desktop and edited it in MS Paint, putting in new, craziest pics with same size as orignal wanted posters, used the same fonts, writing my name etc! :lol: then I just fullscreen previewed the picture so that it looked exactly like my screen. "Yo, dad, look what I found!" :o

That is easy to go around man.. many know my english is WAY better than most Norwegians, and I do not use Vent (wonder why that is :unsure: ) something that can imply that I am hiding something from you all! mwhahahaha!

lol, but I'm from Norway ;)

Did I mention I once fooled my parents for some second when I had forget a picture of myself on www.fbi.gov? hehehe! I took screenshot of my desktop and edited it in MS Paint, putting in new, craziest pics with same size as orignal wanted posters, used the same fonts, writing my name etc! :lol: then I just fullscreen previewed the picture so that it looked exactly like my screen. "Yo, dad, look what I found!" :o

10433[/snapback]

wow norway huh....

that means i know 3 folks from norway....

Bovaiveu Legacy

Irurzi Linic

and now

you shaw....

thats really interesting...and COOL!!!

• Executive
wow norway huh....

that means i know 3 folks from norway....

Bovaiveu Legacy

Irurzi Linic

and now

you shaw....

thats really interesting...and COOL!!!

10434[/snapback]

I know Caife Woore (quit 1 year ago tho), Irurzi and Ceax from Norway, so they can confirm that I am Norwegian for sure :lol:

/tip Sneeky 5 000 000

*waves hand* "You will not reveal anything what you have experienced today"

I've been trying to stop people from thinking I'm a dev, lol, its hard.. they keep twisting the facts! rofl... man, I should not have manipulated that picture!

yeah, astrus, I have probably at one point believed you were a dev as well, but never made a big deal out of it.. its mostly cuz you knew everything when I started playing SWG ;)

10427[/snapback]

ROFL.

*cries wolf*

ROFL

OK. I'll troll my two creds in here just to say that it's possible, but highly unlikely that the Wookiee named Shawkorrr is not a DEV.

Personally, I think it was either some Ithlorian named Lil'Tony or some Sullustan named Baah Nuuhn. :)

OK. OK. OK. I'll have to re-revise that earlier statement where I trolled my two creds worth in here declaring without a doubt that the Wookiee named Shawkorrr is absolutely, most-definitely, positively, and otherwise most assuredly NOT a DEV....because he is actually a 78-year old woman from Tuscany, Italy named, and I'm not making this up, Art Soundthwistle.

If you believe that, I have some bunker house and lot for sale on Mustafar, on top of a plateau overlooking Mensix Mining Facility....only 15 million.

ROFL.

*cries wolf*

ROFL

OK. I'll troll my two creds in here just to say that it's possible, but highly unlikely that the Wookiee named Shawkorrr is not a DEV.

Personally, I think it was either some Ithlorian named Lil'Tony or some Sullustan named Baah Nuuhn. :)

OK. OK. OK. I'll have to re-revise that earlier statement where I trolled my two creds worth in here declaring without a doubt that the Wookiee named Shawkorrr is absolutely, most-definitely, positively, and otherwise most assuredly NOT a DEV....because he is actually a 78-year old woman from Tuscany, Italy named, and I'm not making this up, Art Soundthwistle.

If you believe that, I have some bunker house and lot for sale on Mustafar, on top of a plateau overlooking Mensix Mining Facility....only 15 million.

10436[/snapback]

Wow, that was a really weird post lol