Wanderhome is "dead"

Shawkorrr

• Executive

.. one thing I have learned the last couple of weeks; Imperials are whiners! (except our good friend, Mavryk)

On the SWG forums there have been so many topics about "Wanderhome is officially dead" *cry* *cry* like wth are they doing? it is just so silly........!

Can't they do nothing but whine all the time? oh nm... forgot it is the only way Imperials know! :rolleyes:

Bah!

/flail imps!

.. one thing I have learned the last couple of weeks; Imperials are whiners! (except our good friend, Mavryk)

On the SWG forums there have been so many topics about "Wanderhome is officially dead" *cry* *cry* like wth are they doing? it is just so silly........!

Can't they do nothing but whine all the time? oh nm... forgot it is the only way Imperials know! :rolleyes:

Bah!

/flail imps!

10008[/snapback]

yeah ive noticed that there are alot of BAD imperials... though i have met a few decent ones :)

Wanderhome is dead if they aren't winning any big battles.

Although come to think of it they were never really winning any big battles *lol*.

Hey if they want to think Wanderhome is dead that's fine.

MAYBE THEY WILL QUIT THEN!!!! :H5:

We know the truth and we don't have to share it with them :)

• Founder

I remember when I personally would lead attacks on Imps in Coronet.....

...one of my main strategies was to kill them, and kill anythingelse around coronet that would help them in anyway to get themselves reorganized (recruiters and nearby bases).

When we did that we won ...ALOT...we also were pummeling them in the base wars using some key strategies that myself and Kiren from FIRM came up w/, for the most part.

I mean they even complained when we killed Enemy NPC recruiters at enemy bases WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO DESTROY THE BASE!!! :wrong:

When we used our strategies the imperials went to forums and literally CAME UP W/ THIER OWN PvP RULES......

What were the rules???....

Well let me keep it short and just say that, every rule they proposed was a rule to try and NULLIFY the strategies that were used against them...strategies that resulted in 85% winning averages on the rebel side while the reb's allowed me to command them in PvP.

So ya....I totally agree about the whiners....whiners litterally destroyed the depth of this game and complained so much that SOE and LA slammed the NGE on us, in an attempt to make things "easier" for the ones of us who couldnt think thier way out of a pair of socks, let alone a well laid out strategy.

:cussing:

• Executive

And have you noticed most of the people who leave Wanderhome is imperials? rofl.. the SWG Forums are filled with them! mwhahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

.. and the rebels are actually coming back :) heheheheheehhehe, so funny...

/lick imperials "may this be a reminder of Shawkorrr's nasty tongue!"

"Imperials .. may the dark side be with you! FOR ME TO POOP ON!"

• Executive
lol would it be a bad thing though if wanderhome became an entirely rebel server. it would kinda be weird pvp'ing but hey i hate pvp so it dont bother me.

10268[/snapback]

"we would live in peace and harmony my friend.. what a dream!"

.. imagine the first rebel server! :H5:

"we would live in peace and harmony my friend.. what a dream!"

.. imagine the first rebel server! :H5:

10276[/snapback]

Trippy!

But, let's remember, those of us who are long in years...If you have issues in one situation and you don't solve them, moving to a new situation means your issues will follow you there.

IE, asshat Imps on wanderhome are now asshat imps on Bloodfin.

ROFL.

Good Riddance!

And have you noticed most of the people who leave Wanderhome is imperials? rofl.. the SWG Forums are filled with them! mwhahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

.. and the rebels are actually coming back :) heheheheheehhehe, so funny...

/lick imperials "may this be a reminder of Shawkorrr's nasty tongue!"

"Imperials .. may the dark side be with you! FOR ME TO POOP ON!"

10256[/snapback]

Hmmm i rather not know where that tongues been lol...

Ya this could seriously put me out of a job lol

How can i spy on the enemy if there is none??

*Wonders how long until the hate post begin on bloodfin section against nexus*

10310[/snapback]

i give it 2 weeks tops. remember they have to get them selves up to snuff befre they start terrorizing the populus

Astrus... Friend....

SancTuarY should PvP again...

I had a lot of fun when we took Talus before the NGE hit... And you were leading us to victory. You should assemble your troops and join us on the Battlefield once your able to PvP again. :)

• Founder
Astrus... Friend....

SancTuarY should PvP again...

I had a lot of fun when we took Talus before the NGE hit... And you were leading us to victory. You should assemble your troops and join us on the Battlefield once your able to PvP again. :)

10321[/snapback]

well hopefully my RL will allow me to play a bit longer....since you and me last dueled i increased my skillz by about 70% lol (Thanks Shaw).

Cant really be too proud of that tho given that it only took about 20min to do :|...but im sure the NGE techniques that were shown to me took longer to find out.