All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. This week on Around the Verse, we check in with LA Studio Director Eric Kieron Davis for a Star Citizen project update, and get a detailed look at how sound factors into the immersion and storytelling of the Persistent Universe.
  3. robot fish

I have been reading a few articles on this robotfish. When I was a kid, R2D2 was born and I really hoped we'd have robots walking around doing things. Like on the Jetson's. We do now have computers in everything but they are now just computer chips that do things. This fish makes me happy because it moves and is more fun than just a chip that sits there. However when they make a robot bird that flies I will be super impressed but this does look pretty cool.
  4. Happy St. Patricks Day

I didn't see this before now and clearly it was up. This looks very cool. You got the flag too :)
  5. Great cutscenes from the Around the Verse this week of upcoming ships including the Reclaimer; which is right around the corner.
  6. The "What The Frell" Topic =-

7. Earlier
  8. I am excited about the Lucas Museum breaking ground. It sounds like it is really going to be cool. They are expecting it to be open 2021 which sounds like super in the future but really is 3 years lol. This is on the same street as CIG's LA studio although it is about min down the road from them. Maybe we can plan an "org-cursion" to go see this when it opens? I am not the biggest fan of Los Angeles but this could be really fun.
  9. ATV: Performance and Optimization

omg I'm saving this episode forever lol :) That's me in the camo pants and RSI shirt .
  10. This is deep....

lolz! this is great!
  11. This is deep....

12. Old Idris vs New Idris

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
  13. Old Idris vs New Idris

It's nice to see that the developers are making some progress on the idris. This is a game changer!
  14. Old Idris vs New Idris

OLD NEW -------- OLD Mess Hall NEW Mess Hall ------------- ------------- Find more pics like this here: https://imgur.com/a/0DuoY
  15. On a very special episode, Sandi Gardiner and Sean Tracy welcome a live studio audience to the ATV set for the first time ever. Our guests are treated to this month's Star Citizen Project Update, an in-depth look into the ongoing optimization process, and a few choice "jokes".
  16. Help me out...

Hmm. Nice! this will change my plans drastically...
  17. Help me out...

Here are some links for you Meganton. This is all we know about housing from CIG. The Pioneer Pioneer Q&A 1 Citizencon Discussion UEE Land Claims There may be a couple things missing but I hope this helps. o7
  18. Help me out...

interesting... i will keep that in mind
  19. ATV: Los Angeles Studio Update

lol we will have our own updated LA studio update tomorrow :) I am so super excited for the upcoming ability to customize characters and what is the freaking holdup on the female characters??!?!! I am tempted to make same snotty joke about they couldn't draw well what they hadn't really seen.
  20. Help me out...

I'd want a control room for sure, multiple control towers (this would depend on how large the area is), some habitation areas and LOTS of storage! But that's just me. Just to clarify when I said storage I was thinking for crates. Like a warehouse.
  21. Help me out...

no problem... The people is the same, just not the overall topic
  22. Help me out...

Ah yes, my bad, totally forgot about that
  23. Help me out...

i can't i'm an Affiliate...
  24. Help me out...

Hey @Meganton Head on over to the S.o.W. Helpdesk and make a question there
  25. Help me out...

Right guys, i got some time to waste and i need your help. If we were to build a planetary base what types of rooms would we have? (And i mean every type of room like, common room, control tower, habitat, engineering room, and so on) Ps. Don't expect anything great, i don't have any experience, but i know a simple program used to make floorplans. (Yet it's only used for creating house-floorplans, but i'll do my best )
  26. ATV: Los Angeles Studio Update

hmmm.... interesting...
  1. Load more activity