20 Years of Sanctuary of Wanderhome!

Astrus

• Founder

This month marks the 20th Anniversary of Sanctuary of Wanderhome!

I'm very proud to have started and helped lead this organization for so long. The experiences within this org have shaped me as a man.

There are certain circumstantial situations that gaming can present to people that test their integrity, mental prowess, problem solving and the amount a variables a person can handle thinking about when solving said problem. I have seen people become far more mature and wise because something (a puzzle or objective) or someone (an enemy or otherwise) applied pressure and challenged them in a way their out of game lives would never have.

Personally Sanctuary of Wanderhome has blessed me with the opportunity to test business theories, teach and mentor and learn from professionals from all over the world. It has helped me to make business decisions and take on ventures I would never have dreamed of in my out of game life.

I would be a much poorer and much more daft if it wasn't for you guys and the experiences I've had here. 

I've tried to give back with the investment forum, though most of you tend to get in touch with me personally for financial and professional advice.

Thanks to our members, who have always been bar raisers, efficiency minded, duty driven and full of integrity! You can't not have fun with people like this! 😄

Thank you and /deepbow to our leadership team who have been instrumental in keeping us here, strong and always competitive.

Thank you our future leaders who will place themselves in defense of SoW and help build SancTuarY of Wanderhome even further, so that we can be one of the top tier orgs in any game we play!

Id like to ask you guys to fill out a testimonial to let us know just how much SoW means to you. It will be placed on the front of our website for others to see as they visit our site.

Here's to many more years playing together and encouraging one another in and out of game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Astrus changed the title to 20 Years: ...of Sanctuary of Wanderhome!
  • Astrus pinned this topic
  • Executive
On 9/3/2023 at 12:33 PM, Astrus said:

This month marks the 20th Anniversary of Sanctuary of Wanderhome!

I'm very proud to have started and helped lead this organization for so long. The experiences within this org have shaped me as a man.

There are certain circumstantial situations that gaming can present to people that test their integrity, mental prowess, problem solving and the amount a variables a problem can present to you. I have seen people become far more mature and wise because something (a puzzle or objective) or someone (an enemy or fellow) applied pressure in a way that challenged them in a way their out of game lives would never have.

Personally Sanctuary of Wanderhome has blessed me with the opportunity to test business theories, teach and mentor and learn from professionals from all over the world. It has helped me to make business decisions and take on ventures I would never have dreamed of in my out of game life.

I would be a much poorer and much more daft if it wasn't for you guys and the experiences I've had here. 

I've tried to give back with the investment forum, though most of you tend to get in touch with me personally for financial and professional advice.

Thanks to our members, who have always been bar raisers, efficiency minded, duty driven and full of integrity! You can't not have fun with people like this! 😄

Thank you and /deepbow to our leadership team who has been detrimental in keeping us here, strong and always competitive.

Thank you our future leaders who will place themselves in defense of SoW and help build SancTuarY of Wanderhome even further, so that we can be one of the top tier orgs in any game we play!

Id like to ask you guys to fill out a testimonial to let us know just how much SoW means to you. It will be placed on the front of our website for others to see as they visit our site.

Here's to many more years playing together and encouraging one another in and out of game.

Happy 20th anniversary Sanctuary of Wanderhome!!!!

It has been 20 awesome years, and more to come!

@Astrus you have provided MUCH useful information, in all shapes and sizes, throughout the years, and many have profited quite a bit from it! Thank you 🙏

/deepbow

• Thanks 1

• Astrus changed the title to 20 Years of Sanctuary of Wanderhome!
  • Executive

Its been a massive journey so far. I started in SoW as a child who was never appreciated yet still gave to others, even while being preyed on. Through the people I met like Astrus and Shaw I was able to surround myself with intelligent individuals which taught me to hone my intelligence and respect myself. My time in Sanctuary has been like taking the Red Pill in the matrix. You're moving along life and you see things out of place but its just 'normal'... Until you see what it means to have true friends and brothers who care about truth, righteousness, and never giving up. We've got plenty of stories of our triumphs and those who sought to destroy us just for our success. When you stand with the Wanderhomies know you're standing for something built on decades of reforging. Like the samurai sword the metal was folded over and over with masters who never stopped learning their craft. Stand proud. Unite with truth and righteousness. Hone your skills that will transfer to all worldly activities. Let Sanctuary of Wanderhome change your life.

I am eternally grateful

• Thanks 1