Introducing Myself to the Community

Saveg

Hello to all viewers of this thread! I'm Saveg (though my friends call me Savage )
My actual name, however, is Finn; a fellow guy seeking action within the ranks of the Wanderhome Sanctuary. I was lucky enough to be invited into this community and look forward to staying for as long as I stay an SC player and, with the end nowhere in sight, I hope to impact you all positively, generally making a difference throughout my stay as well as make some long-term friends along the way!
Hope to see some of you in-game once I become a full member. and I look forward to working with you all! 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
13 hours ago, Saveg said:

Hello to all viewers of this thread! I'm Saveg (though my friends call me Savage )
My actual name, however, is Finn; a fellow guy seeking action within the ranks of the Wanderhome Sanctuary. I was lucky enough to be invited into this community and look forward to staying for as long as I stay an SC player and, with the end nowhere in sight, I hope to impact you all positively, generally making a difference throughout my stay as well as make some long-term friends along the way!
Hope to see some of you in-game once I become a full member. and I look forward to working with you all! 😄

Hello there Saveg, and welcome to SoW!!!!!!!!!

It is honorable to join a community not for personal exploits but with the drive to add something to that community. Welcome abroad Savage. This is the way.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...