How Many Credits Do You Have in SWG?

Shawkorrr

36 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Credits Do You Have in SWG?

• 1) Under 100k
    • 2) 100k - 1 million
    • 3) 1 million - 5 million
    • 4) 5 million - 10 million
    • 5) 10 million - 50 million
    • 6) Above 50 million

Most I ever had with Crethip was around 50 million during the time Bonnie was buying up JP bases before Pub 29. I got lucky one day and found 2 bases, dropped them off at Bonnies and next time I logged in she had paid me 25 mill per. Felt really lucky....but let me tell you bout lucky....during the same time Degan looted 4 bases in 1 hour off of Yavin so Bonnie gave him a cool 100 mill. Lol he became the Bill Gates of SWG in an hour.

Is this Marlee person still around and does he/she buy vet rewards? I hit the 27 month reward last night, but haven't claimed it yet. I personally will take the millions of creds over some hologram no one will ever see in my home lol

As you could probably tell from the above, I wish they'd do something a little more with the rewards than have them for mostly just decorative purposes.

If Marlee no longer does transactions of this nature, anyone know someone that does?

14086[/snapback]

I don't know if Marlee's still in game but her alt AP'O is.

yes Marlee still plays, I'm not certain if she still buys things like she did but it's worth a try. She's an ex-guild member but still a close friend. I've talked with her on multiple occasions and is doing fine and dandy last time we chatted.

Before I created Ojig (The Mustafarian Entertainment) I was always in the 1-3 mil range... no matter how long I played or what I did. Just always seemed to be in that range... Once I get over 3 mill I always feel like there is something I can splurge on or I go gambling on the jubilee wheels. hahaha

But let me tell you, since creating Ojig... well he pulls in a nice little bit of creds to just be playing music while im AFK at work all day. On average his account goes up 750k everyday. I've never done trader/artisan or any of that stuff and I know you guys make millions everyday... but for me, since I have always been a fighter, this musician making 750k a day for doing practically nothing seems awesome to me. lol

Is there anything to buy anymore?

Seems everyone wants looted clothes due to mods, if you need armor you can make an AS and make your own, oh wait everyone is a Jedi now, and they don't wear armor or need Weaponsmith services...

Hmmm...

Well I'm wanting to buy one of those glowy tree things with lights. Okay I haven't had coffee yet and I"m not sure I'm making any sense.

Oh well I only have a million or so creds to spend anyway :lol: .

Is there anything to buy anymore?

Seems everyone wants looted clothes due to mods, if you need armor you can make an AS and make your own, oh wait everyone is a Jedi now, and they don't wear armor or need Weaponsmith services...

Hmmm...

Well I'm wanting to buy one of those glowy tree things with lights. Okay I haven't had coffee yet and I"m not sure I'm making any sense.

Oh well I only have a million or so creds to spend anyway  :lol: .

14245[/snapback]

There are a few things to buy I think... Of course AV-21's are pretty easy to get but still around 2 mill. That's a start. I'd like to find someone to sell me a cu-pa, almost impossible and if I do it will probably be at least 30 mill. That or you could always save up for a jetpack.

There are a few things to buy I think... Of course AV-21's are pretty easy to get but still around 2 mill. That's a start. I'd like to find someone to sell me a cu-pa, almost impossible and if I do it will probably be at least 30 mill. That or you could always save up for a jetpack.

14261[/snapback]

you can have my lasyt cupa for 30 mil =P

I sold a few I had at 15mil a few weeks ago

7909[/snapback]

Last time i checked i was a little over 30mil, on kendu, on the other server i play on i think my trader is bout 20mil, lol havent checked in about a week so prolly more now, oh ill b back on around the 21st-22nd of july or so..Woot