Star Citizen Inspired Artwork

• Executive
9 hours ago, GhostiePantaloons said:

Hi everyone!
I am fairly new here and been lurking a while but just wanted to share some artwork I just did.
I messed up the ship a lot but am happy with it :5_smiley:

img

Gotta love artwork! Looks cool!

@GhostiePantaloons what softwares are you using for this? 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Yeah Krita is not as well known but as I use linux as my daily OS I have seen it in the software manager and was impressed with everything it could do.  I'm not sure but I would say it's up there with Adobe for function or close to it.

Glad to hear you gave it a go and hope you love it right after you set it up how you like. There are books and online guides. 

Oh and it's Wacom friendly not sure about other tablets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@GhostiePantaloons I'm more then happy to corrupt people.... ummm I mean I'm more then happy to see that you like it ..... it seemed like a really well thought out program with a ton of options.........  keep the artwork coming I might need to set one as my new wallpaper 

@Yva Xorna as GhostiePantaloons can probably give some hands on feedback it's a little overwhelming when you first open it unless you are into Adobe or similar software but for free and open source software it looks really well polished and full featured....... I hope you enjoy it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...